Game Of The Century

cowboysfan

Its hard for Stanford to leapfrog Bama. So as far as bama keeps winning ' date=' they will be above stanford. OK state play Oklahoma in their last game of the season.[/quote'] Stanford has a home game against oregon who are ranked 7th,they will defintely leapfrog the tide if they beat oregon.

What will help him is' date=' this year not a lot of running backs are rushing a lot in NFL. He might get a chance with some team and might be able to start right away.[/quote'] i am guessing he ends up at either the bengals or the browns. those teams have an immediate need for an RB. bengals arent a bad offensive line but he could be facing 8 in the box right from the start in a tough division, not an easy intro to pro football why isnt there an NFL thread here?

i am guessing he ends up at either the bengals or the browns. those teams have an immediate need for an RB. bengals arent a bad offensive line but he could be facing 8 in the box right from the start in a tough division, not an easy intro to pro football why isnt there an NFL thread here?
There is. I started it few months ago.