Thankyou Indian cricket Fans ....

today i am really thankful to rajiv and Co...for providing the fans a platform to express our happiness and disappointments...without any restrictions and biased moderation... i am sure i would have been banned today on the old site after this match... thankfully indian win is being creditted to the team and not to some individual ... really it dampens the spirit when one sees the injustice... :hail::hail::hail: thanks a lot..for rescuing the fans from torture.. :hic:

Re: Thankyou Indian cricket Fans .... When India does well, ICF does well. Prior to the 1st test, I distinctly remember that no more than 1 or 2 people would register daily. Since that first day however, they have been signing up in the hordes. 6 or 7 posters on average over the last 5 days or so. The figure was around 480, but now it has suddenly swelled to 515. Amazing. Yesterday also happened to be ICF's busiest day ever - 18,335 hits. Comfortably surpassing the previous figure of 16,000 odd. All the more reason to pray for more Indian success in this series.

Re: Thankyou Indian cricket Fans .... Great stuff everyone, very happy to be a member on this website. I can see passionate cricket followers absolutely unbiased and only one wish at heart "An Indian win". It doesn't matter who's the captain, the coach but all that matters to us all is "The Win". Long may this trend continue and hopefully the ones that are signing up hordes start to speak their mind too. :wtg: