Drop Ishant Sharma

This thread is an entertaining read. Sreesanth cant make a comeback to the Indian team with his pathatic attitide.....but he is quite entertaining here. Ishant atleast is trying...& trying hard. Success will come to him soon...as he has bowled for India in test throughout the year...& has improved. But Sreesanth.....meh. Go bowl in some Ranji match...& try to work hard on bowling rather then learning new ways to embrass his team.

Still better that the joker's average and will only get better.
Indeed: Kerala Clown: 87 wickets at 37.59, age 28 Ishant: 128 wickets at 35.61, age 23 Ishant is not the finished product by any means, he has a lot to improve on. But he can't be faulted for commitment - he keeps working hard and hopefully will get the returns his talent suggests, eventually. On the other hand the clown is busy dancing and acting on stupid reality shows even as his cricketing career goes down the drain.
You have derailed the thread long back with your obsession for yourself. OK-Prove that you are NOT Sree. Send us a picture of your right cheek.If there is no slap mark on it,then it will be proved you arent Sree. [sree main nahin hoon.Mark yahaan nahi hai]
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
Regarding Ishant's average or wicket taking ability. How many fast bowlers have taken over 100 wickets at this age and in this area of high batting averages and flat pitches' date=' count how many fast bowlers have an average of less than 30. We get only one prominent name that is Dale Steyn. Other is Ryan Harris who is just starting out.[/quote'] What a jackass, saying Ishant is second to Dale Steyn and Ryan Harris. So much knowledge from our "pace expert." :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: In future, don't get obsessed by stats, watch the player instead.
Ishant: 39 Overs 2-129 eco-3.30 Yadav: 26 Overs 2-88 eco-3.38 Yadav doesn't look like a wicket taking test bowler to me or even ODI. This was a gut feeling when I first saw in few years ago in the IPL. Nothing has changed this test, we all know he bowls around the 140k mark but he lacks that ability to get wickets. Didn't see him threatening at all. Just a decent pace that batsmen would like. However, he deserves a run due to good domestic record and pace and I will be happy if he proves me wrong. Ishant on the other hand :finger: Seriously, this ****head is in the team based on a spell he bowled to Ponting in Australia. He has never really done well OVERALL in a series bar ripping the crap out of the windies in the carribbean this time around. He just bowls accurately with decent bounce. But after playing SO MANY tests he still hasn't got a thinking brain, still doesn't know what he has to do to take wickets. Most teams would have dropped him by now and make him prove himself in domestic. I am not just talking about this game where there hasn't been much for the fast bowlers, I am talking about the last few years. Look at the way the clown bowled to the WI tail lol. I think he will do reasonably well in Aus but it is shocking how this guy has a guaranteed place because some idiot selector desperately wants him to be the spearhead because he has played so many tests and is young. What happened to form? Our "spearhead" didn't bowl much better than our debutant Yadav.
Thank you Manjrekar! I knew it would take the media to kickstart the dropping of Ishant and it's going to happen. It is unacceptable how he has played so many tests and been so crap. Looks like they finally read my posts on ICF. Now please bring back the Keralite! http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/548557.html