Can Spurs win the league?

King Tendulkar

^Very well' date=' scoring loads of goals and is already a hit. Signed him for £8 million, reckon we could get at least £20 million for him tommorow if we wanted, that says it all[/quote'] Florentino Perez:wall: Sold 3 dutch players from Madrid all of them played excellently well GOD SAVE MADRID

What like Inter Milan the european champs who we thrashed? Or Chelsea who we drew with recently? Or Arsenal who we beat recently?
Not talking about Arsenal or Chelsea, They are heavyweights in BPL only. Inter Milan Tharshing was fantastic to watch, But many are of the Argument that Spurs won it for Rafa Benitez. Hence want to see what they do against Milan,or other teams with Good European Record.

We can win it this year. Its up for grabs:dance: Goooners are finished, we have struck the finishing blow. They are in a relegation battle. Others are distracted by champs league. While we have sole focus on title race. We can win it this year.:two_thumbs_up:
I think you are getting old :giggle::giggle::giggle:

What about Oil Giant Man City. I think they are serious contender to win the league. I seriously think that this year, City will be out of Europe earlier then Chelsea or Utd. Hence can concentrate on Premier league To OP , There is no chance for third place.... For the fourth place its open battle between Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs... Teams like Villa,Everton,Bolton or Stoke can spoil the party of fourth place contendors.

We can win it this year. Its up for grabs:dance: Goooners are finished, we have struck the finishing blow. They are in a relegation battle. Others are distracted by champs league. While we have sole focus on title race. We can win it this year.:two_thumbs_up:
:two_thumbs_up: