Can Spurs win the league?

King Tendulkar

I actually hope Spurs do.. Great team to watch' date=' there is nobody in their team who is really dislikeable.. and they have a down to earth manager.. If i'm looking for a game to casually watch, Spurs are top of the list in PL.[/quote'] Adebayor is an idiot

I know what he did against Arsenal wasn't cool' date=' but he apologised and I think everyone makes mistakes. He is a quality player to watch.[/quote'] Its not just the celebration against arsenal fans, he stomped on van persie, his comments about arsenal and now against man city and mancini dont exactly put him in a positive light.

First we got Sandro.. now landed another Brazilian Starlet from SaoPaolo - defender Bruno Uvini , plenty of good things being written about him. Joining us rightaway on loan ahead of the sealed summer move for 3.1 mil.. finally some credible cover for Ledley coming in although it is very unlikely he'd play in the first team till the next season. Hazard being stronly linked for the summer. Levy is also hinting at a big name striker apart from Adebayor, This thread could well and truly be alive next season too.

^ Exactly. Looks like Ledley will be released on a free at the end of the season.. next season we'll hopefully have GK= ? Defence =Walker/Naughton,Kaboul/Dawson,Vertonghen(?)/Uvini,BAE/Caulker Midfield = Bale/Hazard,Modric/Kranjcar,Sandro/Parker,Lennon/Hazard Forwards = VDV/New Forward, Adebayor/Saha That is one strong CL squad and a certain contender for the title!

Actually despite the brilliant performance in the league' date=' [b']Its 5-1 defeat by the City hands was root cause of disbelief in Spurs fairy tale run. Also now they have a run difficult fixtures for over a month They have lost all three points last sunday. How many are they going to drop in next 4-5 games is the question?
Spurs do it again. 5-2 ..... to Arsenal :hysterical: