Favourite TV shows

suma25

For those who love Sherlock, d you guys also watch Doctor Who? the longest running show and easily trumps Star Trek. I was a fan right from childhood. Steven Moffat who created Sherlock has also wrote some of the recent Doctor Who episodes

For those who love Sherlock' date=' d you guys also watch [b']Doctor Who? the longest running show and easily trumps Star Trek. I was a fan right from childhood. Steven Moffat who created Sherlock has also wrote some of the recent Doctor Who episodes
watched 6/7 episodes of season 1 [2005]...funny and entertaining...[strange accents]

Bump Just been watching the West Wing. what a ****ing show. My favorite scene, FScv89J6rro&feature=related btw...Martin sheen is one of the most genuinely amazing human beings I have ever come across (Have met him once at an airport). He was offered an opportunity to get into Politics on the back of this show and his political activism (He called Bush a moron), He flatly refused saying "Celebrity does not mean credibility". Wish our actors took a leaf or two out of his book.