Three jailed for inciting terror over web

King

Staying behind PCs and typing away is not being anonymous is it? Three jailed for inciting terror over web Reuters | Friday, 6 July 2007 Three men have been sentenced to a total of 24 years in prison after admitting to inciting terrorism over the internet in the first case of its kind in Britain, British police said. The men, said by prosecutors to have close ties to al Qaeda, pleaded guilty to inciting acts of terrorism "wholly or partly" outside Britain via websites which advocated killing non-Muslims. Moroccan-born Younes Tsouli, Briton Waseem Mughal and Jordanian-born Tariq al-Daour changed their original "not guilty" pleas more than two months into their trial which had begun at Woolwich Crown Court in east London in April. Tsouli, 23, of London, was jailed for 10 years; Mughal, 23, of Chatham, Kent, for seven-and-a-half years; and al-Dour, 20, of London, to six-and-a-half years. London police said the men had set up Web sites, using stolen credit cards and identities, to promote al Qaeda propaganda, including the beheading of Western hostages. The material was crafted to help recruit suicide bombers in Iraq and elsewhere "who may be prepared to kill so-called disbeliever enemies on a global scale", the police added in a statement. It was the first time anyone had been prosecuted in Britain for using the internet to incite terrorism, said Peter Clarke, head of London's Counter Terrorism Command. "These three men, by their own admission, were encouraging others to become terrorists and murder innocent people," he said. "This is the first successful prosecution for inciting murder using the internet, showing yet again that terrorist networks are spanning the globe." In another unique aspect of the case, detectives said Tsouli and al-Daour had never met and had only communicated online. Prosecutors said the men had also kept car bomb-making manuals and videos of how to wire suicide vests. Other documents included The Mujahideen Poisons Handbook and The Mujahideen Explosives Handbook. Tsouli, the suspected ringleader, used the online identity "irhabi007" - the Arabic word for terrorist, followed by the code number of the fictional British spy James Bond. He was responsible for setting up an internet chat room forum used by al Qaeda supporters from which explosives and weapons manuals could be downloaded.

Guest dada_rocks
Staying behind PCs and typing away is not being anonymous is it? Three jailed for inciting terror over web Reuters | Friday, 6 July 2007 Three men have been sentenced to a total of 24 years in prison after admitting to inciting terrorism over the internet in the first case of its kind in Britain, British police said. The men, said by prosecutors to have close ties to al Qaeda, pleaded guilty to inciting acts of terrorism "wholly or partly" outside Britain via websites which advocated killing non-Muslims. Moroccan-born Younes Tsouli, Briton Waseem Mughal and Jordanian-born Tariq al-Daour changed their original "not guilty" pleas more than two months into their trial which had begun at Woolwich Crown Court in east London in April. Tsouli, 23, of London, was jailed for 10 years; Mughal, 23, of Chatham, Kent, for seven-and-a-half years; and al-Dour, 20, of London, to six-and-a-half years. London police said the men had set up Web sites, using stolen credit cards and identities, to promote al Qaeda propaganda, including the beheading of Western hostages. The material was crafted to help recruit suicide bombers in Iraq and elsewhere "who may be prepared to kill so-called disbeliever enemies on a global scale", the police added in a statement. It was the first time anyone had been prosecuted in Britain for using the internet to incite terrorism, said Peter Clarke, head of London's Counter Terrorism Command. "These three men, by their own admission, were encouraging others to become terrorists and murder innocent people," he said. "This is the first successful prosecution for inciting murder using the internet, showing yet again that terrorist networks are spanning the globe." In another unique aspect of the case, detectives said Tsouli and al-Daour had never met and had only communicated online. Prosecutors said the men had also kept car bomb-making manuals and videos of how to wire suicide vests. Other documents included The Mujahideen Poisons Handbook and The Mujahideen Explosives Handbook. Tsouli, the suspected ringleader, used the online identity "irhabi007" - the Arabic word for terrorist, followed by the code number of the fictional British spy James Bond. He was responsible for setting up an internet chat room forum used by al Qaeda supporters from which explosives and weapons manuals could be downloaded.
I feel sorry for psec /communazi brethrens here. Accept my condolences guys, u know who u are.

Guest dada_rocks
With the kind of stuff you blubber out' date=' I would be more worried about myself rather than advising others if I were you.[/quote'] watch next time when u go with fundy drivel against usa/uk and symapthy for the brethrens just caught

Guest dada_rocks
Fundies from both left and right need to be wary.
As usual last time i checked no right winger was caught blowing anything up, hallucination of psec/communazi islam loves aside aside

As usual last time i checked no right winger was caught blowing anything up' date=' hallucination of psec/communazi islam loves aside aside[/quote'] anti-abortion activists who are typically grouped with right-wingers have blown up abortion clinics and shot care providers in the US.

Guest dada_rocks
I can't make head or tail out of this guy's posts half the time' date=' man!![/quote'] That usually happens whe u find urself cornered in terms of sensible points. I hear you have done enough debate top know when soem guy will have the case of aphasia.. :hysterical: here is the cure m-w.com cures aphasia completely..:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
:haha::haha::haha:
Go ahead find one...RSS blowing sthg up will be nice to know.. Take ur best shot those smileys are not hiding ur helplessness man. No matter how hard u try..:giggle:

That usually happens whe u find urself cornered in terms of sensible points. I hear you have done enough debate top know when soem guy will have the case of aphasia.. :hysterical: here is the cure m-w.com cures aphasia completely..:hysterical:
Seriously man, I have a feeling you drink and post. I sometimes have no clue about what you have posted .

I can't make head or tail out of this guy's posts half the time' date=' man!![/quote'] I dont think he intends to but it does come out like that at times. Maybe he writes really quickly and doesnt do any checks before he submits? Or maybe he is at work and types and submits lest someone walks over? I mean I have been in the same boat so I kinda sympathise but yeah a lot of times DR's post is not legible :thumbs_down:

That usually happens whe u find urself cornered in terms of sensible points. I hear you have done enough debate top know when soem guy will have the case of aphasia.. :hysterical: here is the cure m-w.com cures aphasia completely..:hysterical:
Sure, the innumerable threads where you've resorted to your handicapped English supposedly making some point and running off from many others certainly corroborates your above statement. Some recent examples : 1. Farmer suicide thread where after avoiding the issue for months on you came up with a theory that since the situation of people is improving in India more are committing suicide. 2. The constitutional amendment thread where your claims of BJP not playing the caste card was blown to bits and the best you came up with was some mumbo jumbo about introductions. 3. The thread where CC presented the history of Bengal for you to never have been seen again. 4. The thread where you went about claiming Russia to be a part of NATO. And in the same thread had trouble identifying tenses. Actually, some day I might make a nice humorous piece out of all this and much more.