That's why we're a 'Bowling Powerhouse' Part-II

Bishen bedi tweets: Understand SA can't play turn'g ball but strt ball causing problms?Not very impresd with 3 bowlers with longsleeves-what r v hiding anyway? https://twitter.com/BishanBedi/status/297371749287346176 Answer this pakis. bhajji is not playing these days. Don't pull him for ur argument. 3 freaking bowlers wearing full sleeves? yyyyyyy?????
Junaid's action is suspicious. not clean at all. Why is he wearing full sleeves? is it too cold in SA? lol. Ajmal' date= hafeez, junaid were wearing full sleeves raises lot of suspicion.5450b4caa84da09437040de16e51f945.jpeg

All the great bowling talents from Pakistan have cheated. Right from Imran khan, who agreed that they used to scratch the cricket ball with bottle caps to tamper the ball. Wasim akram, waqar younis, have been caught of tampering the ball. They were even banned for few matches for Smoking marijuana(smoking drugs is not cheating, but it still shows their character and the moral value they have). I still remember Wasim deliberately over stepping whenever David shepherd was umpiring. If you have 2003 world cup India vs Pak footage, please watch it again. He deliberately overstepped since David shepherd did not notice overstepping. Akthar, saqlain were accused of chucking numerous times. Akthar was caught having sex disease(again, it is nothing to do with cheating, but shows his character and moral values he had). The new generation Asif, Amir were banned for cheating and taking money. Wahab was caught, but he was not penalized by pakis just shows their moral values. Saeed ajmal, and Junaid khan are definitely chucking. Why on the earth a fast bowler would wear full sleeves if he is not chucking? The crap" thats y we are a bowling power house" thread should be renamed "thats y we are a cheating power house".

All the great bowling talents from Pakistan have cheated. Right from Imran khan, who agreed that they used to scratch the cricket ball with bottle caps to tamper the ball. Wasim akram, waqar younis, have been caught of tampering the ball. They were even banned for few matches for Smoking marijuana(smoking drugs is not cheating, but it still shows their character and the moral value they have). I still remember Wasim deliberately over stepping whenever David shepherd was umpiring. If you have 2003 world cup India vs Pak footage, please watch it again. He deliberately overstepped since David shepherd did not notice overstepping. Akthar, saqlain were accused of chucking numerous times. Akthar was caught having sex disease(again, it is nothing to do with cheating, but shows his character and moral values he had). The new generation Asif, Amir were banned for cheating and taking money. Wahab was caught, but he was not penalized by pakis just shows their moral values. Saeed ajmal, and Junaid khan are definitely chucking. Why on the earth a fast bowler would wear full sleeves if he is not chucking? The crap" thats y we are a bowling power house" thread should be renamed "thats y we are a cheating power house".
All factually true. But please dont post this on this site. As not allowed to post truth on pakisiatn cricketers. Mods take action please, we dont want to upset our pakistan guests and look like bad hosts
Hadd hoti hai cr@p spouting ki.
Hadd hoti hai cr@p spouting ki.
Pakistan's victory over England at Old Trafford on Monday has been tainted by an umpiring controversy surrounding the dismissal of four England batsmen. Nick Knight, Ian Ward, Andrew Caddick and Dominic Cork were all dismissed by no-balls - crucial wickets that ultimately cost England the Test. The tourists secured a 108-run victory with a remarkable late burst that brought eight wickets in the last session to level the two-match series. Umpires David Shepherd and Ed Nichols failed to pick up on the deliveries that resulted in England slumping from 230 for six to 261 for nine. Stand-in captain Alec Stewart refused to blame umpiring decisions for England's loss, however. "I was sitting on the balcony and didn't see any no-balls," he said. "And I'm not going to start moaning. "The umpires are there to do a job and they do it to the best of their ability. They're human beings and all human beings make errors." The first, and worst, of the decisions came when Knight was given lbw first ball to Wasim Akram, who was making his final Test appearance in this country. Immediate suspicions that the ball may have been too high to hit the stumps were forgotten when the TV replay showed that Wasim had no-balled by at least four inches. Pakistan paceman Waqar Younis adopted a similar stance to Stewart: "I was in the middle so I could not see if they were no-balls or not. "It is human error. The umpires are bound to make mistakes from time to time." Ball-tampering Later on Monday, Pakistan's victory was clouded in more controversy when replays also appeared to show Waquar gouging and scratching the ball. Such an action is thought to aid extravagant swing of the ball. Similar accusations were levelled at Pakistan eight years ago in England. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/in_depth/2001/england_v_pakistan/1370125.stm There u go u blind pakistani. Again the umpire was David shepherd
Pakistan's victory over England at Old Trafford on Monday has been tainted by an umpiring controversy surrounding the dismissal of four England batsmen. Nick Knight, Ian Ward, Andrew Caddick and Dominic Cork were all dismissed by no-balls - crucial wickets that ultimately cost England the Test. The tourists secured a 108-run victory with a remarkable late burst that brought eight wickets in the last session to level the two-match series. Umpires David Shepherd and Ed Nichols failed to pick up on the deliveries that resulted in England slumping from 230 for six to 261 for nine. Stand-in captain Alec Stewart refused to blame umpiring decisions for England's loss, however. "I was sitting on the balcony and didn't see any no-balls," he said. "And I'm not going to start moaning. "The umpires are there to do a job and they do it to the best of their ability. They're human beings and all human beings make errors." The first, and worst, of the decisions came when Knight was given lbw first ball to Wasim Akram, who was making his final Test appearance in this country. Immediate suspicions that the ball may have been too high to hit the stumps were forgotten when the TV replay showed that Wasim had no-balled by at least four inches. Pakistan paceman Waqar Younis adopted a similar stance to Stewart: "I was in the middle so I could not see if they were no-balls or not. "It is human error. The umpires are bound to make mistakes from time to time." Ball-tampering Later on Monday, Pakistan's victory was clouded in more controversy when replays also appeared to show Waquar gouging and scratching the ball. Such an action is thought to aid extravagant swing of the ball. Similar accusations were levelled at Pakistan eight years ago in England. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/in_depth/2001/england_v_pakistan/1370125.stm There u go u blind pakistani. Again the umpire was David shepherd
I watched that game live. If umpires miss no balls blame them you idiot. Where does it say Saqlain was chucking?!
Whenever I have seen Junaid khan' date=' that chucker is bowling 99% with full sleeves. Even in most hot conditions. lol. don't show Srinath's one or two pics of him bowling with full sleeve. This technique was invented by pakistanis.[/quote'] he is NOT a chucker. No one is accusing him either, apart from some anti pak lunatics. Surely you need more evidence than what clothes he wears. And with all due respect, no one is taking you seriously. Junaid will continue to get better and eventually become a world class bowler while you can continue to to come up with your bizzare arguments.
I watched that game live. If umpires miss no balls blame them you idiot. Where does it say Saqlain was chucking?!
The point is Wasim did it deliberately that too 4 times. Whenever he got wickets, it was a no ball. Just think how many times Wasim would have bowled noballs since the umpire Shepherd did not notice it. He did the same thing in 2003 india vs pak world cup matches. If you have footage of the match, go watch it. lol

In a fresh blow to the Pakistan cricket team, fast bowler Junaid Khan is likely to be banned for suspect action. According to Basit Ali, former Pakistani batsman and cricket analyst, Junaid's action is objectionable. junaid was drafted into Pakistan national team last week to participate in World Cup, beginning Feb 19. But according to experts his career is likely to end even before it starts. "There is an evident jerk in Junaid's action. As he prepares for the World Cup, I think he will be banned in his first match itself," said Ali. "No doubt he has played outside the country and has so far gone unnoticed, but at the ICC World Cup he will come under observation of expert umpires that would lead to his ban. I think Pakistan took a wrong decision by including him into World Cup squad," Ali added. http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report...i/20110216.htm There u go, pakis. Pakistani analysts are saying he is chucking....:giggle: Bowling power house. ehh???