ATP World Tour Finals

Sachin=GOD

I had said this months ago but at that time people just laughed at me - Rafa'a game is just too physical and will suffer many injuries and because of this his career may be shortened. He needs to change his style a little bit in order to prolong his career. It would a shame to see such a magnificent player's career being cut short due to injury.
Yes his game is physical. I didn't laugh at you atleast. He would be back. It was that kind of an year for him.

I had said this months ago but at that time people just laughed at me - Rafa'a game is just too physical and will suffer many injuries and because of this his career may be shortened. He needs to change his style a little bit in order to prolong his career. It would a shame to see such a magnificent player's career being cut short due to injury.
Very sad but likely. Federer will probably be very good until 33-34 whereas Nadal is likely to be finished as a top player by 31 latest.

Of course Rafas style takes a huge toll. More than anything its the pace of the indoor courts though that does not suit his game. He needs to be careful with the amount of tennis he plays. Ferrer is quality, and underrated, but a bit lucky to come against a less than 100% Djok and Murray

Of course Rafas style takes a huge toll. More than anything its the pace of the indoor courts though that does not suit his game. He needs to be careful with the amount of tennis he plays. Ferrer is quality, and underrated, but a bit lucky to come against a less than 100% Djok and Murray
Ferrer is really like your tier-2 players, like the cockroaches. They keep on playing their own game and would try to extend the match till the last set. Ferrer is more in the league of Nalbandian(anotehr David), not in terms of class but in terms of fighting abilities. Nalbandian was one heck of a player in crunch situations. Icy cool.

Very sad but likely. Federer will probably be very good until 33-34 whereas Nadal is likely to be finished as a top player by 31 latest.
But that means Rafa still has atleast 5-6 good years of tennis. Rafa turned pro at 16 while Federer at 18, so eventually both would end up playing 15 years of pro-tennis. so where's the difference? And don't write Rafa off. He would find form whenever he Federer does :--D

Yes indoor courts have been a problem for him. They don't play much on them do they? Even djoko and the local boy struggled there. Federer is really clinical on these surfaces. Off late Rafa has been voicing a lot against the organizers and events and all. Also he has stated that he did not feel the same passion running into this tournament. Sometimes its all in the mind. We all saw how he struggled when he was personally at his lowest because of his parent's divorce.

Ferrer is really like your tier-2 players' date=' like the cockroaches. They keep on playing their own game and would try to extend the match till the last set. Ferrer is more in the league of Nalbandian(anotehr David), not in terms of class but in terms of fighting abilities. Nalbandian was one heck of a player in crunch situations. Icy cool.[/quote'] but he can definitely improve and bring his game to the next level. A few years ago Djokovic was also one of those also-rans but he has brought his game to the next level and is currently competing with Fedex and Rafa. Another guy who has impressed me a lot is Del Potro.

but he can definitely improve and bring his game to the next level. A few years ago Djokovic was also one of those also-rans but he has brought his game to the next level and is currently competing with Fedex and Rafa. Another guy who has impressed me a lot is Del Potro.
Ferrer has been on the circuit for a really long time. Djokovic was new when when he was struggling to take it to the new level. I am not discounting Ferrer here but I don't think he has the game to actually make it to the next level.