Brainwashed children plead to die as martyrs in Red Mosque siege

gorah_pindu

Guest dada_rocks
many are blaming musharaff for this incident ....atleats that what peeps in pp are saying ..that he played it really well making people to believe that he is fighting against the mullahs but infact he was the one who allowed the mullahs to grow to such an extent and even the recent attack on him was nothing more than a publicity stunt
Sadly it's pakistan army no conspiracy theory cud be off the table..Who knows all allegations might be right

Get your facts right. Just because you have blinkers not everyone is like you. What do you mean everyone licks his arse? You are ridiculously arrogant. It is up to him to defend and follow what he likes. When did you start dictating people how they should behave? You know what' date=' this is one of "THE" most abusive posts I've ever come across on this board. In fact this is a collective abuse, your above post. That shows how good you behave and not how the rest behave here. We have no habit of licking anyone's arse. Also we don't care where he hails from, Pakistan or even Antartica. Just like we tolerate some of your posts we tolerate his too if it's on religion and his country. Everyone has a chance to defend what they believe. Get your facts right, this is not anti-islam website. This is a cricket website and we welcome anyone that follows cricket. Just because you don't like someone the rest should start disliking him is it?[/quote'] Well this post paints you as being arrogant. You keep using the word we. As if you are some demi god who speaks for everyone and everyone is in total agreement with you. Most may well agree with you but to presume every single poster is in agreement with your words is a tad arrogant. Also where have I said or tried to dictate what people can say. I just say what I think. However, if I disagree then I will post so. If that is not allowed then you can ban me. As its your site and your money on the line. You would not want to lose adverisment money! You also state to me to get my facts right that it is not anti-islam site. When have I said it is? Randomn statement on your part! If I am antin islam or anti anartica or anti long hair. Is this not my right? Also this reaction to my post proves my point. You are acting as if MP is an endangered species and needs protection. Ridiculous. Never see you react like this when other posters get attacked. Wonder why? Guarantee if we had 15 pak posters you would not be so desperate to defend MP then. Its good for business if you get a mix of posters! One of the most abusive posts ever!!!!!!! What planet are you on? No doubt you will get loads of poster supporting you and slamming me. Thats how it goes! However, i will continue to post my true feelings, istead of PC cr#p. I am not hear to be popular or gain friends! I am only hear to post my TRUE opions and have the occasional laugh on the way. If you are not happy with the above you can ban me. I could not care less. My life will continue merrily either way!

i couldnt believe when i read that this mosque is in wallking distance (less than a mile) from mushraff's residence.. how can you not think of consipiracy?? If this is happening right under his nose.. imagine whats happening elsewhere in pak..

Guest dada_rocks
Thank God. They did not blame Israel this time!:wink_smile:
They might as well go for it now you have broached up:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
Well this post paints you as being arrogant. You keep using the word we. As if you are some demi god who speaks for everyone and everyone is in total agreement with you. Most may well agree with you but to presume every single poster is in agreement with your words is a tad arrogant. Also where have I said or tried to dictate what people can say. I just say what I think. However, if I disagree then I will post so. If that is not allowed then you can ban me. As its your site and your money on the line. You would not want to lose adverisment money! You also state to me to get my facts right that it is not anti-islam site. When have I said it is? Randomn statement on your part! If I am antin islam or anti anartica or anti long hair. Is this not my right? Also this reaction to my post proves my point. You are acting as if MP is an endangered species and needs protection. Ridiculous. Never see you react like this when other posters get attacked. Wonder why? Guarantee if we had 15 pak posters you would not be so desperate to defend MP then. Its good for business if you get a mix of posters! One of the most abusive posts ever!!!!!!! What planet are you on? No doubt you will get loads of poster supporting you and slamming me. Thats how it goes! However, i will continue to post my true feelings, istead of PC cr#p. I am not hear to be popular or gain friends! I am only hear to post my TRUE opions and have the occasional laugh on the way. If you are not happy with the above you can ban me. I could not care less. My life will continue merrily either way!
here is :wilted_rose: from ravi and here is from dsr :wilted_rose: truce.. let us discuss the subject matter now.

Well this post paints you as being arrogant. You keep using the word we. As if you are some demi god who speaks for everyone and everyone is in total agreement with you. Most may well agree with you but to presume every single poster is in agreement with your words is a tad arrogant. Also where have I said or tried to dictate what people can say. I just say what I think. However, if I disagree then I will post so. If that is not allowed then you can ban me. As its your site and your money on the line. You would not want to lose adverisment money! You also state to me to get my facts right that it is not anti-islam site. When have I said it is? Randomn statement on your part! If I am antin islam or anti anartica or anti long hair. Is this not my right? Also this reaction to my post proves my point. You are acting as if MP is an endangered species and needs protection. Ridiculous. Never see you react like this when other posters get attacked. Wonder why? Guarantee if we had 15 pak posters you would not be so desperate to defend MP then. Its good for business if you get a mix of posters! One of the most abusive posts ever!!!!!!! What planet are you on? No doubt you will get loads of poster supporting you and slamming me. Thats how it goes! However, i will continue to post my true feelings, istead of PC cr#p. I am not hear to be popular or gain friends! I am only hear to post my TRUE opions and have the occasional laugh on the way. If you are not happy with the above you can ban me. I could not care less. My life will continue merrily either way!
Cool it dude. Has MP ever personally abused you . Then why call him names. I have seen you do it before.Keep in mind Ravi never loses his cool unless provoked to the extremes. At least that's my observations. Agree that sometimes MP's opinions are bigoted , but isn't he entitled to express his opinion without getting abused.

Well this post paints you as being arrogant. You keep using the word we. As if you are some demi god who speaks for everyone and everyone is in total agreement with you. Most may well agree with you but to presume every single poster is in agreement with your words is a tad arrogant.
Ravi and arrogant? The entire board will laugh at you. I am already having a good laugh at it. He is the guy behind every little logistics of the website and deflects any credit anyone tries to give him.
Also where have I said or tried to dictate what people can say. I just say what I think. However, if I disagree then I will post so. If that is not allowed then you can ban me. As its your site and your money on the line. You would not want to lose adverisment money!
And you have every right to say whatever you want without resorting to abuse. When has anyone tried to gag your freedom. But to suggest that money is on the line here is again as laughable if not more than the first paragraph. Do you have any idea how many hours and days Ravi has put into this site? Do you want to do a per hour calculation of that compare that to the pittance earned through adsense, which in turn is distributed to winners of superselector etc. Do you know that Ravi has shelled out money from his own pocket to come up with a more secure system so we are not hacked again and refused to take a penny from the others? Man, you need some economics lessons if you think this website is a money making venture.
Also this reaction to my post proves my point. You are acting as if MP is an endangered species and needs protection. Ridiculous. Never see you react like this when other posters get attacked. Wonder why? Guarantee if we had 15 pak posters you would not be so desperate to defend MP then. Its good for business if you get a mix of posters!
Even if we had 15000 Pakistani posters we would still point out abuse. Fact is that MP has earned his reputation here as an excellent poster and if someone feels that you are slamming him without reason, they are well within their rights to point that out to you. Whether you agree with that or not is entirely your choice.

All I can say is :haha: Your original words "Just everyone licks his ar#e cos he is one of the few pa#ks." I'm not defending MP, I'm defending myself. I don't go around licking arses as you presume. You should be pretty silly to assume you can say anything and get away just because we don't censor anyone's post. Who the hell cares whether you are in agreement with me or not? You are saying "Everyone" apart from yourself is licking MP's arse and you continue to say I'm arrogant. Amazing you really are. You are accusing us of taking sides because MP is a Pakistani. For once can you understand we have the right to appreciate someone whom we take a liking towards. I don't question which poster you like and which one you don't. Similarly if majority of us take liking towards some good posters who the heck are you to say we "lick his arse"
Also where have I said or tried to dictate what people can say. I just say what I think. However, if I disagree then I will post so.
If you disagree you can post what you like but you must be really silly to assume not everyone takes your comments "We lick MP's arse" easily. Simply put, in the name of being straight forward you are abusing an entire community.
Also this reaction to my post proves my point. You are acting as if MP is an endangered species and needs protection. Ridiculous. Never see you react like this when other posters get attacked. Wonder why? Guarantee if we had 15 pak posters you would not be so desperate to defend MP then. Its good for business if you get a mix of posters!
Someone abuses me, I will put them in their place. You abused us of "Licking MP's arse". Are you so naive you can pass off any abuse as a perspective and none will take offence? Get it in your thick head, you were abusing me when you said "Everyone" You say we lick DR's or CC's arse and my reaction will be the same.
If you are not happy with the above you can ban me. I could not care less. My life will continue merrily either way!
Stop being a drama queen, I'm defending against your slur. You talk as if we are freakin banning every tom dick and harry every other minute. People like you are rare to find, you abuse and when questioned, you throw some more. Amazing you really are.

Cool it dude. Has MP ever personally abused you . Then why call him names. I have seen you do it before.Keep in mind Ravi never loses his cool unless provoked to the extremes. At least that's my observations. Agree that sometimes MP's opinions are bigoted ' date=' but isn't he entitled to express his opinion without getting abused.[/quote'] When have I abused MP. Pull out the post, go on. I challenge anyone. You guys clearly have not been reading my posts. I always criticise the content of his posts as they are ludicriously bias and he defends the most nasty things on islam and pak. If thats defines as abuse cos I criticise his posts and quality of his posts then there really is no need to have a message board.

All I can say is :haha: Your original words "Just everyone licks his ar#e cos he is one of the few pa#ks." I'm not defending MP, I'm defending myself. I don't go around licking arses as you presume. You should be pretty silly to assume you can say anything and get away just because we don't censor anyone's post. Who the hell cares whether you are in agreement with me or not? You are saying "Everyone" apart from yourself is licking MP's arse and you continue to say I'm arrogant. Amazing you really are. You are accusing us of taking sides because MP is a Pakistani. For once can you understand we have the right to appreciate someone whom we take a liking towards. I don't question which poster you like and which one you don't. Similarly if majority of us take liking towards some good posters who the heck are you to say we "lick his arse" If you disagree you can post what you like but you must be really silly to assume not everyone takes your comments "We lick MP's arse" easily. Simply put, in the name of being straight forward you are abusing an entire community. Someone abuses me, I will put them in their place. You abused us of "Licking MP's arse". Are you so naive you can pass off any abuse as a perspective and none will take offence? Get it in your thick head, you were abusing me when you said "Everyone" You say we lick DR's or CC's arse and my reaction will be the same. Stop being a drama queen, I'm defending against your slur. You talk as if we are freakin banning every tom dick and harry every other minute. People like you are rare to find, you abuse and when questioned, you throw some more. Amazing you really are.
Ludicrious post. You moan about a poster being abused which I have not done and then show ridiculous double standards by abusing me! Not very intelligent! Maybe you should lead by example on the non abuse mantra. As for trying to claim everyone is being abused by me for that one bit of "everyone licks his arse" You are really being a pedant! I correct that and say you clearly are bias toward MP and are desperate to protect this endangerd species of a pak poster on this forum. The evidence is before everyones eyes! Read this thread were I have not abused MP. Yet got ridiculous reaction by 2 other posters one of them being Ravi! Also Ravi I can pull up many threads you have started recently focusing on Islam. Why have you done this? I suspect cos you are tring to increse hits! Fair enough as this is good for business but then dont hammer other posters when they do this, as otherwise you are showing a massive double standard!

Also Ravi I can pull up many threads you have started recently focusing on Islam. Why have you done this? I suspect cos you are tring to increse hits! Fair enough as this is good for business but then dont hammer other posters when they do this, as otherwise you are showing a massive double standard!
:hysterical: The hits and the financial returns this website provides can't even buy one time breakfast :haha: I don't care about other posters and I stand up for myself whether the rest stand by me or not. It is extremely offensive for me when someone says "I lick someones arse" and in particular to increase website hits. I have said thousand times not to discuss Islam but do you guys heed to me? Unlike you I don't stop at every thread and go around bashing and only post in things that interest me. Just for the clarity sake I will post some of our earnings from the ads. I'm sure such petty and cheap questions will have risen at some point in time. Have a look and feel satisfied at our growing ad revenue. I can't believe I took all the threats threats and abuses from the hackers because of the bad remarks guys like you make on this website about religions. Take a good look at our earning and feel great about your contributions that has earned us so much :thumbs_down: Everyone that contributes to this website need to know the facts and figures. The earnings is everyone's contribution. So much for my posting in the islam threads recently our earnings are sky rocketing eh? July month earning is $5.22
[B] Today's Earnings: [COLOR=green] $0.00  [/COLOR] [/B]

[URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/reports-payment"]View payment history[/URL]            [COLOR=green][B] TIP [/B][/COLOR]  Please remember to make any account updates, including changes to address, form of payment, or holds, before the 15th of the month if you're eligible to be sent a payment this month. 

View:      Today    Yesterday    Last 7 days    this month - July    last month - June     since last payment - 4/1/07       

Page impressions     Clicks     Page CTR     Page eCPM  [[URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=32733&topic=8526&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-ww-et-asui&medium=link"]?[/URL]]     Earnings        AdSense for Content               45,801                28                0.06%                $0.11                $5.22               [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/report/aggregate?product=afc&dateRange.dateRangeType=simple&dateRange.simpleDate=thismonth&unitPref=page&reportType=channel&allChannels=true&groupByPref=entity"] view all AdSense for Content channels » [/URL] 
                                AdSense for Search    - No data available -                          
   Clicks     CTR     Sign-ups     Conversions  [[URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=27415&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-ww-et-asui&medium=link"]?[/URL]]     Earnings        Referrals   [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/report/overview?timePeriod=thismonth#"][img=https://www.google.com/adsense/ads-syn-ui-resources/2276265869-zipped_triangle.gif]products[/URL]              2                0.01%                0                0                $0.00                      [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/report/referrals?product=ref&p.id=firefoxref&dateRange.dateRangeType=simple&dateRange.simpleDate=thismonth&reportType=product&productGroupByPref=both"]Firefox plus Google Toolbar[/URL]   
             0.01%   
             $0.00   
                [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/report/referrals?product=ref&p.id=packref&dateRange.dateRangeType=simple&dateRange.simpleDate=thismonth&reportType=product&productGroupByPref=both"]Google Pack[/URL]   
             0.01%   
             $0.00   
         [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/report/referrals?product=ref&allProducts=true&dateRange.dateRangeType=simple&dateRange.simpleDate=thismonth&reportType=product&productGroupByPref=entity"] view all Referral products » [/URL] 
                  Total Earnings   
  $5.22         
         [COLOR=green][B] TIP [/B][/COLOR]     If you have any payments questions, we encourage you to check out the Payment section of our support site:  [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/topic.py?topic=136&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-ww-et-asui&medium=link"]Learn more...[/URL]  

[B]Recent messages [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/report/inbox"]View all messages »[/URL][/B]

Sender Subject Date      Optimization Team [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/report/inbox/message?id=optrep-200706"]June 2007 Optimization Report[/URL] Jun 2    Optimization Team [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/report/inbox/message?id=optrep-200705"]May 2007 Optimization Report[/URL] May 1    Optimization Team [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/report/inbox/message?id=optrep-200704"]April 2007 Optimization Report[/URL] Apr 1
June month earnings $12.48
[B] Today's Earnings: [COLOR=green] $0.00  [/COLOR] [/B]

[URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/reports-payment"]View payment history[/URL]            [COLOR=green][B] TIP [/B][/COLOR]  Have you moved? Please remember to update your account address before the 15th of the month to ensure that your payment is sent to your new address, if you receive payments by check. 

View:      Today    Yesterday    Last 7 days    this month - July    last month - June     since last payment - 4/1/07       

Page impressions     Clicks     Page CTR     Page eCPM  [[URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=32733&topic=8526&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-ww-et-asui&medium=link"]?[/URL]]     Earnings        AdSense for Content               124,164                79                0.06%                $0.10                $12.48               [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/report/aggregate?product=afc&dateRange.dateRangeType=simple&dateRange.simpleDate=lastmonth&unitPref=page&reportType=channel&allChannels=true&groupByPref=entity"] view all AdSense for Content channels » [/URL] 
                                AdSense for Search    - No data available -                          
   Clicks     CTR     Sign-ups     Conversions  [[URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=27415&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-ww-et-asui&medium=link"]?[/URL]]     Earnings        Referrals   [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/report/overview?timePeriod=lastmonth#"][img=https://www.google.com/adsense/ads-syn-ui-resources/2276265869-zipped_triangle.gif]products[/URL]              3                0.02%                0                0                $0.00                      [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/report/referrals?product=ref&p.id=firefoxref&dateRange.dateRangeType=simple&dateRange.simpleDate=lastmonth&reportType=product&productGroupByPref=both"]Firefox plus Google Toolbar[/URL]   
             0.02%   
             $0.00   
                [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/report/referrals?product=ref&p.id=packref&dateRange.dateRangeType=simple&dateRange.simpleDate=lastmonth&reportType=product&productGroupByPref=both"]Google Pack[/URL]   
             0.00%   
             $0.00   
         [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/report/referrals?product=ref&allProducts=true&dateRange.dateRangeType=simple&dateRange.simpleDate=lastmonth&reportType=product&productGroupByPref=entity"] view all Referral products » [/URL] 
                  Total Earnings   
  $12.48         
         [COLOR=green][B] TIP [/B][/COLOR]     Haven't optimized yet? Our tips are more comprehensive and detailed, so now's the time to optimize!   See our [URL="https://www.google.com/adsense/tips"]Optimization Tips[/URL] to get started earning more. 

Oh BTW I had to return the compliment back. If you reckon we lick MP's arse because he is from Pakistan and helps us lead a spectacular life via the website hits, "You lick everyone's arse that doesn't like Islam". BTW you can't get angry with that comment, I'm merely stating the fact and it can't be an abuse as you have demonstrated in your previous posts.

DSR, can you get in your thick head I'm not saying you are abusing MP? You are abusing me (when you say everyone that includes all posters other than you apparently) of licking someone's arse. That is an abuse directed at rest of the posters not MP. If you abuse him he will defend himself, I'm not going to defend him. Your abuse was not directed at MP but the rest of us posters and that includes me.

Here is the latest Pakistani soldiers storm mosque _42483664_islamabadsmoke203ap.jpg Smoke rose above the Red Mosque after troops began their operation Pakistani troops have stormed a radical mosque in Islamabad after talks with hard-line Islamists inside failed. The army says up to 50 militants and eight soldiers were killed, and about 50 women and children rescued. Military spokesman Maj Gen Waheed Arshad said militants were firing rockets from the minarets but troops controlled most of the complex. Students at the mosque and its attached religious schools have waged a campaign for months pressing for Sharia law. o.gifstart_quote_rb.gif This is naked aggression. My martyrdom is certain now end_quote_rb.gif Deputy mosque leader Abdul Rashid Ghazi inline_dashed_line.gifIn pictures: Assault starts From joy to despair Eyewitness: Mosque siege Public anger in the capital mounted after they kidnapped policemen as well as people they considered to be involved in immoral, un-Islamic activities. Security forces began a full-scale siege of the Lal Masjid (Red Mosque) last week, not long after mosque students abducted seven Chinese workers they accused of running a brothel. The BBC's M Ilyas Khan in Islamabad says the military operation is a gamble for President Pervez Musharraf who risks a backlash from supporters of those inside the mosque. In recent days the army has redeployed thousands of troops in north-western Pakistan where pro-Taleban militants opposed to President Musharraf have been carrying out a string of attacks said to be linked to the mosque siege. 'Tough resistance' Loud explosions and gunfire were heard coming from the mosque area as the assault began at about 0400 (2300 GMT Monday). Troops entered the compound from three directions, exchanging fire with the militants. o.gif RED MOSQUE STAND-OFF 3 July: Clashes erupt at mosque, 16 killed, after long student campaign for Islamic Sharia law 4 July: About 700 students leave mosque, now besieged by security forces; mosque leader caught trying to flee wearing woman's burka 5 July: More than 1,000 students surrender to security forces 6 July: Women are allowed to leave the mosque; students' deputy leader says he would rather die than surrender 8 July: Ministers say wanted militants are holding women and children inside the mosque 9 July: Negotiators talk to mosque leader via loudspeaker without progress; three Chinese workers are killed in Peshawar over siege 10 July: Pakistani troops storm mosque after failure of talks inline_dashed_line.gifProfile: Red Mosque Profile: Abdul Rashid Ghazi Red Mosque siege area Maj Gen Arshad said troops were going from room to room, meeting heavy resistance from those inside, who he said were well armed. "They have all kinds of weapons, they have machine guns, they have rocket launchers, they have been using grenades - so it's a slow process," he told a news conference. "About three or four terrorists have occupied the minarets." The man leading those inside, deputy mosque leader Abdul Rashid Ghazi, was thought to be barricaded in the basement using women and children as human shields, Maj Gen Arshad said. The military says 20 children have escaped from the mosque. Twenty-six women were rescued by troops, Maj Gen Arshad said. Reports said one of the women was the wife of mosque leader Maulana Abdul Aziz, who is the elder brother of Mr Ghazi and was caught trying to escape from the compound in a burka last week. Security forces say they have taken over the building's roof and now control 70% of the mosque complex, which includes a religious school (madrassa) for female students. About 70 militants have been captured or surrendered so far, the army says. Security forces sealed off the mosque from journalists and have also kept them away from the hospitals where the wounded are being taken. It was not clear exactly how many people were left inside the mosque when the assault began. Mr Ghazi earlier told Pakistan's Geo TV that his mother had been wounded by gunshot. "The government is using full force. This is naked aggression. My martyrdom is certain now," he said. 'Hardcore terrorists' Talks reportedly broke down over the militants' demand for an amnesty for all inside the mosque. _42483580_families203ap.jpg It is an anxious wait for those with relatives inside the mosque The government wants to detain a number of people who are on a wanted list, and also a number of foreigners whom it says are inside. "We offered him a lot, but he wasn't ready to come on our terms," said former PM Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain, after talks conducted by loudspeaker and mobile phone with Mr Ghazi. Religious affairs minister Ejaz-ul-Haq, one of the negotiators, said women and children had been locked up on two floors of the Jamia Hafsa religious school, which is attached to the mosque. As many as five "hardcore terrorists" were inside the mosque, he added, saying that one person killed on the first day of the siege belonged to Jaish-e-Mohammad, an outlawed radical Muslim organisation which has been linked to al-Qaeda. Mr Ghazi denied the presence of any banned extremist groups. He said those inside were students of his religious school. _42484894_redmosque_sat416.gif

Guest dada_rocks

If kids have not been trapped inside seirously I wud have been rejoicing over some chump getting his comeuppance. Damn these kids; they are putting spanner in my happiness.:broken_heart:

Why? He actually owes me an aplogy! As he has abused me in the posts. I have not abused him! His notion of me abusing him is so indirect and bizzare. Its smacks of a double standard on his part that on one hand he calls for no abuse (which incidentally I have not done). Then proceeds to abuse me in posts. He should practice what he preaches!