Brainwashed children plead to die as martyrs in Red Mosque siege

gorah_pindu

dsr' date=' i think you owe ravi an apology.[/quote'] well hope he does neways back to the topic .....the main mullah abdul ghazi is dead...latest news operation silence asit was called ended this evening about 100 or even more than that peoplehiding inside the mosque killed.dunno how much outofthoseare students and how much are actual terrorists. Was listening to paki reporter that there r over 2 lakh socalled jehadis spread all over pakistan ...that is shocking.

Why? He actually owes me an aplogy! As he has abused me in the posts. I have not abused him! His notion of me abusing him is so indirect and bizzare. Its smacks of a double standard on his part that on one hand he calls for no abuse (which incidentally I have not done). Then proceeds to abuse me in posts. He should practice what he preaches!
well you abused him indirectly with the "arse lick" claim which is why he responded. and then you accused the guy who is the heart and soul behind this great site with doing it all for increasing hits and for the money.

well hope he does neways back to the topic .....the main mullah abdul ghazi is dead...latest news operation silence asit was called ended this evening about 100 or even more than that peoplehiding inside the mosque killed.dunno how much outofthoseare students and how much are actual terrorists. Was listening to paki reporter that there r over 2 lakh socalled jehadis spread all over pakistan ...that is shocking.
If someone can show me where I have abused Ravi then please feel free to explain? Not ravis convulted attempt to show that I have abused him. He has put so much spin on it that Alistair Campbell would have been proud of his efforts!

well you abused him indirectly with the "arse lick" claim which is why he responded. and then you accused the guy who is the heart and soul behind this great site with doing it all for increasing hits and for the money.
Er the indirect abuse thing is laughable and you know it Yoda! I still maintain that he treats MP like an endangered species that needs protecting! Hardly abuse to say that! As for the money. Dont be so naive. Of course he is also tying to make money and fair play to him. Its a great site and people enjoy it. He puts the effort in, so why not he gets to gain. He did put some posts up about a month or so go about when the site gets bought etc and makes lots of money he will share them with original posters. Those were his words not mine! So of course part of his motives are financial, which is fair enough. Of course he is also motivated by the sheer pleasure he gets from it, that cant be denied as well!

dsr, get over it man...Munda pakistani is one of the best pakistani posters we have seen.He sees things from his point of view and posts what he thinks and feels.Imagine you going to a pakistani MB...will you stop posting like an Indian and agree to whatever is written there.No na? so give him the freedom to do the same.If you do not agree....then debate it without abuse.If you don't want to do that...just ignore.

dsr' date=' get over it man...Munda pakistani is one of the best pakistani posters we have seen.He sees things from his point of view and posts what he thinks and feels.Imagine you going to a pakistani MB...will you stop posting like an Indian and agree to whatever is written there.No na? so give him the freedom to do the same.If you do not agree....then debate it without abuse.If you don't want to do that...just ignore.[/quote'] This is my point. WHEN HAVE I ABUSED HIM??????????? I have alwayd debated his posts. I repeat I HAVE NEVER ABUSED HIM OR ANYONE!!!!!!!!! I challenge anyone to pull up a post where i have abused another poster.

Er the indirect abuse thing is laughable and you know it Yoda! I still maintain that he treats MP like an endangered species that needs protecting! Hardly abuse to say that!!
Relax mate. MP is a valued member, just like you or anyone else who posts regularly on these forums. We don't want to lose any of our valued members. Nationality has nothing to do with it.

This is my point. WHEN HAVE I ABUSED HIM??????????? I have alwayd debated his posts. I repeat I HAVE NEVER ABUSED HIM OR ANYONE!!!!!!!!! I challenge anyone to pull up a post where i have abused another poster.
Dsr , didn't you call Donny "TWAT" "Idiot" etc on a Sachin thread and claimed that they are not abuse by message board standards. :wink_smile:

Relax mate. MP is a valued member' date=' just like you or anyone else who posts [b']regularly on these forums. We don't want to lose any of our valued members. Nationality has nothing to do with it.
Er again what are you going on about!! When have I said he should not post here? When have I abused him? I am still waiting for people to pull up posts showling my abuse to MP? And were I have said he should not post? Where have I said he should not post cos he is pakistani??? WHERE??????

Er again what are you going on about!! When have I said he should not post here? When have I abused him? I am still waiting for people to pull up posts showling my abuse to MP? And were I have said he should not post? Where have I said he should not post cos he is pakistani??? WHERE??????
Well, you said that MP gets "preferential treatment" because he is a p@ki. I am saying that isn't the case. BTW, i, personally don't think you abused anyone...

As far as i am concerned' date=' anyone who accuses Ravi of partiality towards posters and oriented towards money-making deserves every shred of abuse he/she gets.[/quote'] CC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back mate ! Greetings ! :regular_smile:

Yaar.. please leave it. Each and every poster is as valuable as the other. If you feel genuinely aggreived bcoz of something , just put it aside for peace sake !