Brainwashed children plead to die as martyrs in Red Mosque siege

gorah_pindu

Excellent. Now that everything has been sorted, can everyone please shut the hell up and get back to talking about brainwashed children...:haha:
we are the brainwashed children....of cricket. :hysterical:

Excellent. Now that everything has been sorted, can everyone please shut the hell up and get back to talking about brainwashed children...:haha:
as predator said back to the topic here is the latest on the whole thing Pakistani rebel cleric 'killed' _42483664_islamabadsmoke203ap.jpg Smoke rose above the Red Mosque after troops began their operation A Pakistani cleric leading resistance at a mosque stormed by troops in the capital, Islamabad, has been killed, Interior Ministry officials say. Abdul Rashid Ghazi's body was found in the basement of the Red Mosque where he had barricaded himself, officials said. The army says up to 50 militants and eight soldiers have been killed, and about 50 women and children rescued. Students at the mosque and its attached religious schools have waged a campaign for months pressing for Sharia law. Interior Ministry spokesman Javed Iqbal Cheema said Mr Ghazi was killed as troops were flushing out militants still inside a madrassa (religious school) for women and girls inside the mosque compound. o.gif_42476740_ghazi_afp203b.jpgstart_quote_rb.gif This is naked aggression. My martyrdom is certain now end_quote_rb.gif Deputy mosque leader Abdul Rashid Ghazi inline_dashed_line.gifIn pictures: Assault starts From joy to despair Eyewitness: Mosque siege "Yes, he has died," Mr Cheema told the Associated Press news agency. Troops attacked the mosque overnight and took control of most of the complex during heavy fighting which raged throughout Tuesday. Officials said Mr Ghazi was killed after he tried to surrender. It is not clear if troops or militants fired the shots which killed him. He was deputy leader of the Lal Masjid (Red Mosque). His brother, Maulana Abdul Aziz, who was head, was arrested trying to escape last week dressed in a burka. Hours before his reported death, Mr Ghazi accused the authorities of "naked aggression". "My martyrdom is certain now," he told Pakistan's Geo television station. Gamble Security forces began a full-scale siege of the Lal Masjid last Tuesday, not long after mosque students abducted seven Chinese workers they accused of running a brothel. Public anger in the capital had been mounting for months after they kidnapped policemen as well as people they considered to be involved in immoral, un-Islamic activities. The BBC's M Ilyas Khan in Islamabad says the military operation is a gamble for President Pervez Musharraf who risks a backlash from supporters of those inside the mosque. In recent days the army has redeployed thousands of troops in north-western Pakistan where pro-Taleban militants opposed to President Musharraf have been carrying out a string of attacks said to be linked to the mosque siege.

Imran Khan's modus operandi in politics : 1. If government says 'n= right thing', Imran will say ' 1/n = right thing' 2. Somehow make politics and international relations sound simpler than managing 11 players on the cricket field and boast about his great captaincy nous being a shoo-in for being the world president. 3. Never forget to mention his cancer hospital to outline his inner Albert Schhweitzer.

The Twat Imran Khan goes on TV to criticise the army action........what a hypocrite!
Imran Khan should be arrested and tried for inciting religious hatred I still remember the big issue he made of the fact that soldiers were flushing koran in the toilet in Gitmo because of which 14 people died in Afghanistan in the ensuing riots.

Guest dada_rocks

You won't belive it he actually uses words like "If I hadn't played Pakistan would have bene knocked out of 92 world cup." Now veracity of this claim aside he doesn't even get how stupid he looks mouthing these self-aggrandizing words.

You won't belive it he actually uses words like "If I hadn't played Pakistan would have bene knocked out of 92 world cup." Now veracity of this claim aside he doesn't even get how stupid he looks mouthing these self-aggrandizing words.
Not to mention , he forgot to thank his team mates during the victory speech .

Guest dada_rocks

Apparently he runs his party like he ran his cricket team. Apparently nobody knows anyone of any repute besides him in his party.

Imran was great at match strategy and being 'daddy' to the new young players...but the guy couldnt get along with ANY senior players, except Abdul Qadir. He had personality clash with Abbass, with Sarfaraz (though Sarfaraz is a total nutter), with Miandad and even with his cousin Majid Khan (who used to be the most carefree and non-political Pakistani player of his time). ie, guy has issues sharing power or forming a balanced opinion.

Er again what are you going on about!! When have I said he should not post here? When have I abused him? I am still waiting for people to pull up posts showling my abuse to MP? And were I have said he should not post? Where have I said he should not post cos he is pakistani??? WHERE??????
Stop howling dsr! This is your quote:
Just everyone licks his ar#e cos he is one of the few pa#ks
Why dont u cite proofs for what u accused people of here, first, before listing ur demands ? Qns: 1) Whom did u see licking Munda's anal hole ? 2) How big was the line ? 3) And what were u doing there after ur turn was over ? And Where is the evidence for these claims ? WHERE????? All you have managed so far, is to get a danda up your ar$e from all the posters here, while Munda has without making a single post, earned further respect for his restraint. And in the future, stop generalising people!

Guest dada_rocks
Stop howling dsr! This is your quote: Why dont u cite proofs for what u accused people of here, first, before listing ur demands ? Qns: 1) Whom did u see licking Munda's anal hole ? 2) How big was the line ? 3) And what were u doing there after ur turn was over ? And Where is the evidence for these claims ? WHERE????? All you have managed so far, is to get a danda up your ar$e from all the posters here, while Munda has without making a single post, earned further respect for his restraint. And in the future, stop generalising people!
Kya yaar renew karna zaroori tha wo sare phrase...... MP does come with illogical support for indefensible things quite often. We do humour him little more than the rest for obvious reason and that's understandable. DSR was out of line with the use of that phrase for everyone that too unprovoked. And here is :rose: from dsr to everyone and from everyone to dsr. Let us get back to the topic now.

Kya yaar renew karna zaroori tha wo sare phrase...... MP does come with illogical support for indefensible things quite often. We do humour him little more than the rest for obvious reason and that's understandable. DSR was out of line with the use of that phrase for everyone that too unprovoked. And here is :rose: from dsr to everyone and from everyone to dsr. Let us get back to the topic now.
I just came across this thread today. Some totally unnecessary comments by DSR, esp against Ravi (who is one of the most level headed posters on the board) and the site (re: hits, money etc). Anyways i hope he gets the point & will stop making such stupid comments

I just came across this thread today. Some totally unnecessary comments by DSR' date=' esp against Ravi (who is one of the most level headed posters on the board) and the site (re: hits, money etc). Anyways i hope he gets the point & will stop making such stupid comments[/quote'] If if I say he is partially motivated by money. Why is this a bad thing? Why is the mention of money such a dirty word? Why are people jumping up and down as if I have said something out of order! I am highly motivated by money! And I make no apologies about it! As for everyone going on about posters having more RESPECT now! This is hilarious, starting to sound like a mafia movie with all this talk of respect! This is an internet forum so good luck to people who have more respect then me here, as no doubt my respect level is no doubt at zero on this forum, O well back in the real world......:shades_smile:

It is bad when you say we lick people's arse for money and in particular a Pakistani's. If you do that on a daily basis and find it comfortable you can continue to do so. I'm not in line with that of thinking or attitude :P