Sourav Ganguly scores century 3 yrs after retirement

[url=
Ganguly saying' date=' "Tu time note karle" to Mohd.Yousuf - YouTube[/url'] dada :hatsoff:, this guy was something on the field.... someone should write a book about his on field antics.
This video is a legend. I saw it just a couple of weeks back. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: His voice sounds very strange here though.
dada blocking a youngsters place just to get some practice for ipl:wall:
On the contrary, he's helping the other ten to learn how to play cricket at a national level. The Bengal youngsters apparently need a lot of grooming and coaching nowadays; apart from Sreevats Goswami, there's hardly any talent coming through.
well done dada :yay: he can easily take the easy way out and sit in commentary box and earn his way comfortably. But he chooses to toil in FC cricket when there is no motivation to come back
I hope he dont take the easy way out...& sit in the commentary box. Rather I will prefer him in CAB....then in BCCI....like the way Kumble is going. BCCI badly needs high profile ex players. They r full off moron politician & greedy businessmans