Its Hot

Holysmoke

Darn then. Move further Northwards then! Whats the point of living in Canada and not be close to Greenlands :tounge_smile:
Don't remind me- i am going to move somewhere where it is -30C (with windchill) on average for four-five months a year...working outdoors too. :sad_smile::marchmellow:

Don't remind me- i am going to move somewhere where it is -30C (with windchill) on average for four-five months a year...working outdoors too. :sad_smile::marchmellow:
Yayyy I am happy! Do remember me lying in my swimming pool ogling girls in thongs as you stay indoors watching Oprah :P:P

Yayyy I am happy! Do remember me lying in my swimming pool ogling girls in thongs as you stay indoors watching Oprah :P:P
U mean as i get indoors and take care of my frost-bitten and gangrene-infested toes. :haha::haha:

Still better than meeting that hot chick round the corner when you're absolutely soaked in sweat...:sad_smile:
Ab is it the fault of the weather that you can not control yourself. Garam kudi dekhi to garmi se paseena paseena? By the way it is said, cant vouch for it you should probably check with a girl, that females are kinda turned on by a sweaty man...of course provided you do not have BO :angry_smile:

Lived in a country for years where its 45C+ ( thats 115 ish in the demented fahrenheit scale) in the shade for four months a year. So :eviltongue::aetsch:
dude there is difference in heat, american heat is not good enough to tolerate too be frank.. therez some difference.. its more harmfull..

dude there is difference in heat, american heat is not good enough to tolerate too be frank.. therez some difference.. its more harmfull..
Eh ?!? I lived 15 min bike ride from the coast..did i mention over 75% humidity in those months to go along with 45C temperatures ?

For an Indian, sweat without BO is about as unlikely as finding a buddhist in Mecca. :hysterical:
I personally never have had the BO problem, knock on wood. Even though I perspire seriously in the gym. Can't complain about it really.

I personally never have had the BO problem' date=' knock on wood. Even though I perspire seriously in the gym. Can't complain about it really.[/quote'] Maybe because you guzzle water like an elephant when you are at the gym/before gym ? If you are mindful about your hydration, your sweat wont stink as much...but if you are talking about some good ol regular football or running around playing tag with friends, you are gonna stink...regardless of 'race'. I used to have BO problems before i moved to middle east and found their world-beating 'attar' industry. A zillion times better, longer-lasting and better pleasing fragrance than deodorants or colognes.

Lurks, what is the average H2O requirement ? On my inactive days(ie, no playing sports/strenuous physical activities), i drink about 3 Litres of water...is that sufficient ? Is it dependent on body-size , ie, will Shaquille O Neil require more water intake than a Jackie Chan ? if so, then perhaps you could take than 3 litres of water ( throw in an extra litre or two when i do run around a lot/play sports) into consideration with a 5'7 frame and 130 pounds bodyweight..

Well CC when it comes to water I do not rely on standards really. Water is the most basic of all human consumption. I mean you can survive without food for a few days but how long can you survive without water? That coupled with the fact that extra water never harms you but go on a little depleted side and see how you start suffering from various diseases. I generally take in about 6 litres plus water a day, if not more. Have this 1 litre water bottle at work that I fill, and drink, atleast 3 times. Then about the same afterwards. You can probably have 5 litres or so. A good side effect is that it will make you go to restroom every so often(say once an hour or two hours). If you are in a profession like me where you pretty much sit at the desk that means walking to the restroom and burning extra calories. Well I take it up a notch and take stairs to restroom 3 stories up above. Again, extra water never did anyone harm so sip on it whole day long I say.

That coupled with the fact that extra water never harms you but go on a little depleted side and see how you start suffering from various diseases.
Err,technically speaking, you CAN kill yourself by drinking too much water (no, not by exploding your stomach- by totally upsetting the osmotic balance in your kidneys and reversing the osmotic exchange in your nephrons). So dont go drinking up a lake everyday. :haha: PS: Does drinking a lot of pepsi count too ? If so, add in 0.5L of pepsi/coke on average per day into my quota as well.

^^ Well of course I do. I drink like a camel. That is one of the first tip I give to someone who is planning on good health. Drink a lot and pee a lot. That shall take care of a bunch of problems.
well said lurks.. i drink a lot of water.. one good but not reliable test to see if you drink enough water... if your urine is not yellowish..then your body has enough supply of water..? Dhondy comment please.. its my observation..on myself..:tounge_smile: