Estoy Enfermo

Rajiv

..translates as "I am Sick in Spanish" So it was a lovely week at those sandy Mexican beaches, sipping pina coladas et tequillas, playing tequilla volleyball AND those royal buffets on display For one whole week, I gulped those nachos, steaks and seafood. On the last day, I had it; I had a bad stomach ache and I managed to fly back I was starting a new job that Monday and I had to miss as I couldn't sleep due to the stomach ache Monday was a public holiday too and every damn doctor was closed So I had no other option but to call the hospital; bingo!, 'If you feel like, please come to the emergency room but do remember it costs the tax payers $600 and $120 for a regular doctor" I was shut-up biyatch, I am in pain here and you explaining me Taxpayers cost, I hardly visited the doctor in Canada; I ought to use one this time Emergency room is no MEXICO, I Waited and I waited, and I waited It took 4 hours for one doctor to ask me the same thing 2 other people asked me earlier ( I have a stomach ache, please give me a prescription) They wanted to check my blood and give me a drink which would freeze the pain in my stomach ( It hit me, 2 days ago; I was sipping Margaritas, now I am sipping stomach freezers ) Blood came fine except the Haemo was 9 points up, "Doc, give me a prescription I wanna go home" "No; we have to see your pancreas blood work and we will keep you for observation" I was like you gotta be kidding me, he let me go but said he will call me if he finds anything suspicious; he will send a cop if I refuse to go back He wrote me a pill which I think worked and he never called again Yes, its free health but I really wish I was in Bombay so I could walk down the street to the doc for a check up or the chemist who is ever so smart No, Never again, a stomach ache and emergency room; even If I was fine, the scenario made me sick Its salads or nothing on holidays next time