Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219

1983-2011

Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219  

1. 1.

:two_thumbs_up: I love this delusional among you guys. You throw up nonsense all day long. Your idea of backing up statements with evidence is to attack anyone who doesn't agree with it. Reminds me of a certain group of fundamentalists who enjoy blowing themselves up P.S. Refer to a string of posts by rett for examples of this
I think you can refer to any string of posts of Rett, and find the same.
:two_thumbs_up: I love this delusional among you guys. You throw up nonsense all day long. Your idea of backing up statements with evidence is to attack anyone who doesn't agree with it. Reminds me of a certain group of fundamentalists who enjoy blowing themselves up P.S. Refer to a string of posts by rett for examples of this
You mean the string of posts where the guy started attacking me when I laughed at the idea of ten taking singles being dhonis fault Rett laughs at the idea Idiot attacks Rett Rett laughs at the idiot Idiot feels more agitated And it's all Rhett's fault for suggestion blaming dhoni is not on Great, so much for fairness :--D
Saying those last few deliveries were not in Sachin's zone equals making up things?
Yes, it's making things up. If you are trying to tell me that the perhaps the greatest ODI batsman of all time, did not find anything in his "zone" to even attempt a big shot in the last 12 deliveries he faced in an ODI with the team at 350+ for 3 wickets, it's nothing but making things up.
I don't see this brouhaha being caused when other cricketers reach their centuries by scoring singles.
I am not the one complaining about Tendulkar's approach. You and others are making things up to make it sound that singles were not his preferred approach, when any honest person looking at the video can look at the truth.
And what is wrong in saying that Dhoni played a swing-and-a-miss game. He does it quite often, at times it works and at times it doesn't (when it doesn't the detractors bay for his blood as usual).
You said if Dhoni had not played a hit and miss game India would have scored more. The guy smashed the bowling around at 10+ RPO. And anyways playing a hit or miss game is the only sane game to play in the kind of situation India were in.
And what is made up about the point that Sachin was only getting one-off balls in those last few overs.
So, if Tendulkar was not approaching a 200, he would still have tried to take the less risky singles and twos of these one off balls or would have attempted to hit boundaries? Watch the video I posted. The first delivery is a full length ball around off stump - Tendulkar casually glanced it to mid wicket. Are you trying to tell me that if he was not so close to a 200, he would not have attempted a more ambitious shot? Or look at the delivery at 3:27 - it's a nothing delivery just pushed into the off side. You don't think that ball is in the "zone" to attempt a boundary off for one of the greatest ODI batsman ever on a patta with the team at 350+ for 3 and 3 overs left in the game? There is a limit to delusions - not in the "zone" to attempt boundaries for 12 balls in the slog overs of an ODI. :hysterical:
Saurav01' date=' Do yourselves a favor and stop responding to people here ... you are trying to reason with namoonas who think FC runs > ODI runs , claim to have produced imaginary proofs to whatever BS "theories" they are peddling ... And this is just in the last few hours ... If you stick around and read some old threads you will find some stunning chewthyagiri ...[/quote'] Haha, the initiation has happened at a pretty auspicious moment I see. Specially, one 'rettard's amazing series of ignorant nonsense. The rest has still been on topic and have made honest arguments till now which I appreciate. Will find some time to read the old threads :-)

I guess it all pretty much sums up. Sides have been taken, people have fought tooth and nail, everyone's called each other idiots and delusional, and have taken all attempts to prove their superior reasoning. Pretty much like a regular Indian cricket adda or a day in Parliament. And a retard somewhere added to the mix to make things spicy. Maybe a 219 vs 200 thread deserves that, otherwise why else should we call it a cricket-crazy nation. :-)

Saala OP' date='tum logon ko kaam pe laga ke bhaag gaya,yeh sab uska kasoor hai.Ban him I say :obeyme:[/quote'] The rate at which everyone wants to ban each other is hilarious :hysterical: As an experiment, for a few days, the moment someone refers to someone and says 'ban him', that person should be automatically banned. I want to see how many people remain at the site after that :P
I guess it all pretty much sums up. Sides have been taken, people have fought tooth and nail, everyone's called each other idiots and delusional, and have taken all attempts to prove their superior reasoning. Pretty much like a regular Indian cricket adda or a day in Parliament. And a retard somewhere added to the mix to make things spicy. Maybe a 219 vs 200 thread deserves that, otherwise why else should we call it a cricket-crazy nation. :-)
Only a true retard would attempt a post like ^that :hysterical:
The rate at which everyone wants to ban each other is hilarious :hysterical: As an experiment, for a few days, the moment someone refers to someone and says 'ban him', that person should be automatically banned. I want to see how many people remain at the site after that :P
I call for banning of every person who starts the match thread in case we perform poorly in that match :nervous:
The rate at which everyone wants to ban each other is hilarious :hysterical: As an experiment, for a few days, the moment someone refers to someone and says 'ban him', that person should be automatically banned. I want to see how many people remain at the site after that :P
Ban Saurav01