Cristiano Ronaldo and Bipasha Basu

kumble_rocks

you are kidding ... man i have seen much better chicks than her in some ofthe colleges that would beat her hands down....
Its hard to judge from pictures..and even when its just one picture. But that picture shows a girl who is hotter than 99% Indian women on the streets and i aint changing that opinion!

Its hard to judge from pictures..and even when its just one picture. But that picture shows a girl who is hotter than 99% Indian women on the streets and i aint changing that opinion!
true that pic makes her look beautiful than she actually is

There you go! Another one Lara Dutta..darn! As for Suma, abhi bhi Ghaati non-Ghaati? :haha: Abbe ab to yeh sab se uppar utho!
slip of tongue:P but if you have been living in mumbai then you get used to this stuff not that i use it often but kabhikabhi nikal jaati hain neways another maharshtran babe This babe is cute amrita-06.jpg

slip of tongue:P but if you have been living in mumbai then you get used to this stuff not that i use it often but kabhikabhi nikal jaati hain neways another maharshtran babe This babe is cute amrita-06.jpg
Arre dont worry about that(Ghaati-non Ghaati). I have lived in Bombay, love the town and everything that comes with it. This babe is cute, kinda looks like Manisha Koirala. Which reminds me of Miss Koirala with her lovely thighs singing Kitna Muskhil hai is duniya mein dil lagaana..hai hai!

man..now a days...Lara Dutta..is all over my head... she looks amazing in JbJ..and in that hollywood song....WOW..:kiss:
So true. Me thinks she is hotter than the overrated Priyanka Chopra. I happen to see Ms Chopra in New York and she was very ordinary to look. Maybe I had a bad day !:omg_smile:

Guest dada_rocks
Waisay why do people have this need to open bollywood related thread and write about how little they care about this "****"?
My lips are sealed.. sounds like pp syndrome they will keep talking about it ad infinitum but everybody wud say they hate it

Or perhaps a better grasp of the English language would make it evidently clear that there is a difference between taking interest in the personal lives of stars- who dates whom/who dumps whom/who cheated on whom (nothing more than faltu bakwaas esquire-ish obsession with the lives of celebrities from dead-end housewives/middle-aged men or teeny-boppers) and commenting on how hot a person is/isn't.

Another one now...:confused_smile::confused_smile: now how do I keep abreast of all these beauties Radhika. Which song is this girl in? :sad_smile:
she was in latest sooraj barjatya movie shitty typical rhonadhona movie...then masti...... ajay devgan's bhagat singh....

Main Hoon na!! What a cr@p movie. My sister loveeeeed it, she recommended it and I was tearing my hair from first reel. Good songs though and Sushmita looked great in saree(substitute the smiley of salivating man here). Amrita Rao was opposited Zayed Khan in the movie, was she? Didnt particularly like her(or Zayed). Sush was good, SRK was alright(come on now admit it you did not like him in MHN).