Aaron out of Aus tests. Weenie Koomar to replace!

hatja_tau

seriously speed of 134 -135 is enough if u swing them both ways cos there is always doubt and Australians dont fear 140 plus speed they always play bad against quality swing most recent example todays game...
But it is good only when it swings and it wont swing most of the time. Second innings will be the real test for Kiwi bowlers. We are not going to see this kind of a pitch and conditions anywhere else in Australia.

@ desi cartman vinay can swing and he does swing... even i wanted him out of team before but he is consistently bowling those good wicket taking deliveries and tbh pathan was in contention compared to pathan and mithun this guy is so much better and @rkt yep it will be harder for them but if they make 300 they will defend it and if vinay keeps it tight (he is 3rd seamer ) thats enough its not total hopeless situation like mithun

@ desi cartman vinay can swing and he does swing... even i wanted him out of team before but he is consistently bowling those good wicket taking deliveries and tbh pathan was in contention compared to pathan and mithun this guy is so much better and @rkt yep it will be harder for them but if they make 300 they will defend it and if vinay keeps it tight (he is 3rd seamer ) thats enough its not total hopeless situation like mithun
I know he is the best we have, it's just that I'm disappointed that this is our best. Haven't seen IKP bowl so can't say how good/bad he is bowling
dont know if it has been posted but it seems vinay has outperformed both umesh and aron in australia recently. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/emerging-players-tournament-2011/engine/records/bowling/most_wickets_career.html?id=6593;type=tournament so i dont think its as bad it semms
he is so slow..opposition felt bad and gifted wickets... isnt this same series where people going gaga over Varun " cant play 3 matches back to back " Aaron :giggle:
I know he is the best we have' date=' it's just that I'm disappointed that this is our best. Haven't seen IKP bowl so can't say how good/bad he is bowling[/quote'] when pathan was at his best even then he never kept it tight... and according to many people who saw him bowl his swing is back.. but pace is same.. and to me vk has performed in odis and has swung the ball consistently in every match in last 9 odis so he should be ahead of pathan more over its our bad luck pk,sreesanth are injred with them back this attack looks better and now aaron even this guy could ve been a decent 3rd seamer even though he is too raw we are just hit by too many injuries and on top of that we werent that gr8 in this department anyway lol
he is so slow..opposition felt bad and gifted wickets... isnt this same series where people going gaga over Varun " cant play 3 matches back to back " Aaron :giggle:
Probably Aussies play for more pace and by the time they are thru with the shot, the ball is still travelling. What they think is the slower ball, is actually Vinay bowling at full pace. Once they get used to it, they will thrash him. :winky: In the Emerging players tourney. Vinay got 12 wickets, Aaron got 10 and UY got only 6. So does this make him a better bowler than Aaron and Yadav?
Probably Aussies play for more pace and by the time they are thru with the shot, the ball is still travelling. What they think is the slower ball, is actually Vinay bowling at full pace. Once they get used to it, they will thrash him. :winky: In the Emerging players tourney. Vinay got 12 wickets, Aaron got 10 and UY got only 6. So does this make him a better bowler than Aaron and Yadav?
May be ..May not be who knows? :giggle:
idk yadav recently improved his game a bit an i seriously dont get the hate against him, mithun is rubbish so hate is justified but he is performing consistently now in odis ,he has good record in this emerging players tournament and he is getting good players out is it bcos of speed he bowls over 130 its not like we have been famous for producing 140 k bowlers' pathan ,rp(current) sreesanth in england all bowled in 120's!
still took less wickets...but that time you are just writing Aaron's epics :cantstop:
because Aaron has pace and Kumar does not. Aaron was young only 21 and Kumar was 27. Aaron has more years in him to play than Vinay and we did not have genuine pacers but more than enough bowlers like Vinay.