Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour

Sidhoni

Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour  

1. 1.

• Lotto Draw System
    • Fight it out ( First come first serve )

no harm in trying to make a contribution by keeping panautis away' date='ofcourse we cant do much about Ganguly:(([/quote'] hhaha You can't do anything about Gangu ,but you're saying you can 200 million panutis away[excluding the opposite team support ] ?you're talking like Ajmeri baba too :hysterical:

Sunny' date=' like Gaurav suggested, you can give some to Laaloo/Tranny/b555, and if they agree, u can have their threads[/quote'] yaar aap negotiate kar do.I dont have much ICF$ left after the England tour.And even the loan shark is dead. Any test will do. Can someone who has got the rights to open a test match thread of AUS series let me do the honours.

^ You already have a test and so I have given u one ODI. I would have given you both' date=' but because of the hassles going on regarding Test Match threads, I have given you one. If I had given u both of them, then the ppl who want test match threads but could not get them, will be complaining. If u want both the ODI's, u can sacrifice the test match and get it.[/quote'] bro you got 1 test, 1 T20 and 2 ODIs yourself. I'll take Melbourne if I had to take one of the ODIs but I'd still prefer both :winky:

Man, what's all the fuss about? I got in and clinched 2/3 game threads just by saying in my posts while everyone else were fighting for it and not calling it. There is still plenty of ODIs left, call em out. India will continue to play many more tournaments in the future so keep an eye out for threads like these. Honestly, I don't remember when I created a match thread, it's been a long time.

Why exactly do ppl want to "create" threads for a match??? Do they get any points like a "comission" for doing it? Am I missing something?
Can anyone pls enlighten me what's the big deal about starting a match thread and why ppl are after it like a Thanksgiving deal?
If you have opened the thread and Indian wins, then you get a gift certificate. This is just one of the perks this great site offers.. :icflove:

If you have opened the thread and Indian wins' date=' then you get a gift certificate. This is just one of the perks this great site offers.. :icflove:[/quote'] I opened the thread for India's first practice match in the World Cup and India won against Australia - that gave the team the kaanphidence to go on to win the WC. Recently India were set to lose against WI but they won because I had opened the match thread. Mere certificate kahan hain :ohyeah:

Sidhoni opens the match thread request thread and gives himself 1 test,2T20Is and 1 ODI. Next time i will open a similar thread and award all match threads to myself and then sell them to the highest bidder. ICF rules:fail: 1 poster should get only one match per tour,unless there are a lot of unclaimed match threads left.