Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour

Sidhoni

Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour  

1. 1.

• Lotto Draw System
    • Fight it out ( First come first serve )

the test series is very important' date='so only those who have clean record in favour of India should be allowed to bid[/quote'] In a country of 1.2 billion with 1.2 billion totkas -How does it matter ? Its the players who are going to play . Random draw seems sensible to, its amazing how some people fight over match threads :duh:

In a country of 1.2 billion with 1.2 billion totkas -How does it matter ? Its the players who are going to play . Random draw seems sensible to, its amazing how some people fight over match threads :duh:
no harm in trying to make a contribution by keeping panautis away,ofcourse we cant do much about Ganguly:((

For starters it won't be a bad idea to stop getting personal as often as you do. I don't know what prompted you to call the guy a "joker" for requesting a particular match thread. As Rajiv rightly said this was meant to be a fun thread.. which indeed has turned out to be child's play thanks to one poster who has this habit of derailing threads.
thats just for fun i wrote..even i added a winky ..nothing personal as u make it.. why u dont talk about the next post he wrote..thats fine with you... And no one ever called others Joker in this forum .. :winky:

^ You already have a test and so I have given u one ODI. I would have given you both, but because of the hassles going on regarding Test Match threads, I have given you one. If I had given u both of them, then the ppl who want test match threads but could not get them, will be complaining. If u want both the ODI's, u can sacrifice the test match and get it.