What is the highest level of cricket you've played?

What is the highest level of cricket you've played?  

1. 1.

• Tests and/or ODIs
    • First-class and/or Class A LO
    • Division I club cricket
    • Lower division club cricket
    • College/University team
    • High school team/gully cricket

:cantstop::cantstop: who the fack are the tests/ODI players here? Gai? CC? Played district under 19s though found the Panjab Univ cricket team to be of a higher standard.
Neither Gai nor CC are players. They'll make good staff/coaches. CC is the player's negotiator. He will argue with Pawar, Shah & others for hours, get them confused about their existence and drive them to the brink of suicide, eventually forcing them to comply! I almost shut up my 2 year old yesterday, threatening him of exposure to CC's debate. Such is the power of this man. Gai will make a great sex coach. His job is to keep our players aroused and horny all the time, so even if they are farked on the field, they learn to enjoy it.:wink_smile:
CC is the player's negotiator. He will argue with Pawar, Shah & others for hours, get them confused about their existence and drive them to the brink of suicide, eventually forcing them to comply! I almost shut up my 2 year old yesterday, threatening him of exposure to CC's debate. Such is the power of this man. Gai will make a great sex coach. His job is to keep our players aroused and horny all the time, so even if they are farked on the field, they learn to enjoy it.:wink_smile:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I was denied a chance to play in a college team. So I quit. I have played many tournaments for about a 4 years. Played against Jallaunddin, he was a ranji player. But because I wasn't going any where with my talent, I decided to quit. Now I can only understand cricket. I am far from standing even 1 hour in the field. So YET ANOTHER GALLY PLAYER

Guest dada_rocks
:cantstop::cantstop: who the fack are the tests/ODI players here? Gai? CC? Played district under 19s though found the Panjab Univ cricket team to be of a higher standard.
They always have few ranji players or may be when they visited us they brought few. Let us just say have been witness to virtual rape by punjab university of our team. Our star spinner went for 466646 in one over and then he refused to bowl.:hysterical:
i just voted for test/odi, so tht it will attract more visitors to the site, who will be hoping to interact with international cricketers mode> ps - this post will self-destruct in 5 mins...:shades_smile:
Neither Gai nor CC are players. They'll make good staff/coaches. CC is the player's negotiator. He will argue with Pawar, Shah & others for hours, get them confused about their existence and drive them to the brink of suicide, eventually forcing them to comply! I almost shut up my 2 year old yesterday, threatening him of exposure to CC's debate. Such is the power of this man. Gai will make a great sex coach. His job is to keep our players aroused and horny all the time, so even if they are farked on the field, they learn to enjoy it.:wink_smile:
:hysterical: