So quiet on a Friday?

Lurker

How good is the SAP BW tool for Business Intelligence KR? Also whatever happened to whole CRM processes? Did they get merged as part of ERP?
SAP has been beefing up its BI and it's analytics tools . Their has been push from SAP to a more open standards SAP Netweaver BI. In fact they call themselves SAP BI now as against SAP BW till 2004 The reason behind being the fact that intended functionality of SAP BW is to do with BI.They actually rolled out more than 150 industry-specific analytic applications last year aimed at various 25 industries like Energy , Telecommunication , Retail etc and pull data from multiple sources. For example in Exxon Mobil they have come with Traders and Schedulers workbench .SAP also partnered with Macromedia to make its Visual Composer tool more appealing to end users. The Macromedia Flex application framework enables the creation of richer interfaces for SAP software. SAP BI capabilities within the NetWeaver BW stack are solid, but they're not the most prevalent in the industry. As regards to CRM , yes it got merged into the whole ERP which turns out to be the selling point for SAP . Oracle decided to buy Seibel so that they can compete with SAP in the CRM area. The integration between SAP CRM and SAP BW is also seamless. In fact , we do generate files for CRM based on BW report data which they use for their analysis in my current assignments although I am working in SAP Finance area. PS: I am typing from Client Site - So my post may not be that legible.

As regards to CRM , yes it got merged into the whole ERP which turns out to be the selling point for SAP . Oracle decided to buy Seibel so that they can compete with SAP in the CRM area. The integration between SAP CRM and SAP BW is also seamless. In fact , we do generate files for CRM based on BW report data which they use for their analysis in my current assignments although I am working in SAP Finance area. PS: I am typing from Client Site - So my post may not be that legible.
It looks like slowly the Database technology will be split into two major groups - Oracle & SAP. Other vendors(IBM, Teradata, MS) would essentially be fighting out for the remaining. What is fascinating, and bothersome at the same time, is how both these companies are on buying spree. Not only are they buying DB companies but also BI/ERP/CRM/Supply Chain/ETL you name it. Started to feel scary a bit. The last thing I want is to be pigeonholed in one of the two groups.

chahe office main 6 ghante bitaao ya 12 paise to utne hi milte hai But I am satisfied with my salary for now.
Saved the best for last hain..dheere se kahte ho ke satisfied with salary!! Chalo good for you. It seems it is Cricketics who is piling on those hours and beefing up his bank account! Abbe cricketics itna paisa jama karke kya karega? Kaam to tumse hota nahin hai :mama:

Saved the best for last hain..dheere se kahte ho ke satisfied with salary!! Chalo good for you. It seems it is Cricketics who is piling on those hours and beefing up his bank account! Abbe cricketics itna paisa jama karke kya karega? Kaam to tumse hota nahin hai :mama:
lol ab final dekhna bhool jaao Lurker bhaiya :cantstop:

arey bhaisaab, paisa kamao.. India jaao.... and then try to accomplish ur dream.. which is to play for India.. i still have that dream.. poora financially strong hokar open some business in India.. and put a house or flat of on rent.. running income from either side.. and then go for the dream.. thatz what i have planned.. wonder how the world and the coming yearz will go for me..

poora financially strong hokar open some business in India.. and put a house on rent.. running income from either side.. and then go for the dream..
Iraada to apna bhi kuch aisa hai. Lekin cricket team nahin ek akhaara kholna hai. Mark my words fitness is going to be big in India. Magar phir bhi itna client ko che**ya mat banao Cricketics. Just treat your client the way you would treat your best buddy - Dandaroy.

Iraada to apna bhi kuch aisa hai. Lekin cricket team nahin ek akhaara kholna hai. Mark my words fitness is going to be big in India. .
i agree on that.. good scope...
Magar phir bhi itna client ko che**ya mat banao Cricketics. Just treat your client the way you would treat your best buddy - Dandaroy.
haha :haha::hysterical::two_thumbs_up: