A list of some utterly Asinine and Hideous statements made by the Bradman Fanatics

Guest BossBhai

Okay you clarify what chewtiyapa you are talking about? Okay maybe here is one. Ever since 2003-4 anytime a fan says " **** we are screwed, time for the master to show up"...the chewtiyas start yapping "Hasn't he done enough..sure we are effed..but he already saved us in 1987..and I have Britishpathe video for that". :beee::beee:
What amazes me is that yeah, okay, BB is a certified looney but there are people who I think are really smart otherwise getting blinded into worshiping this kind of illogical moronity because their favorite player is involved like MTC, Raghav, Akshay etc. It's simply nuts and I can't think of any other reason except a religion or cult like brainwashing for that to happen.
Your fellow looney' date=' Vinay Kumar, has classified Hammond as an all time great and you agreed with his rankings and at the same time said Ramiz Raja is better than Hammond - by simple deduction it makes Ramiz an all time great![/quote'] But thats human nature though isnt it? I mean we all have engaged in meaningless debates like who has better a$s - Kim K or JayLo...I am sure you have :dance: Its all good. Kapil Dev is the greatest Indian cricketer. And I have Britishpathe videos for that :beee:
And I don't need to respond to wrong and bogus stats.
Oh so you have started lying too :giggle: vs Aus start working from the above link and see if you don't get similar numbers as in the table below ....

vs Aus: McGrath+Warne
vs Pak: Waqar+Wasim
vs SA: Donald+Pollock
vs SL: Murali+Vaas
vs WI: Ambrose+Walsh 

M	I	No	R	Avg
BCLara	36	68	3	3370	51.85
sWaugh	42	66	7	2745	46.53
Inzama	33	56	3	2365	44.62
Anwar	20	33	0	1402	42.48
Sachin	29	49	1	2020	42.08
mWaugh	39	63	2	2408	39.48
Flower	24	44	7	1396	37.73
Dravid	33	58	4	2034	37.67

You have hit the nail on the head with your Sachin v/s McGrath analysis. The only 2 series in which they both were on their respective peaks were the 2 series in 1999 and 2001. And Sachin's score read a s follows: 76,65,10,10,126,12,61,0,116,52,45,4. That's an average of 48.08. Now, that's not what we call struggling do we?
but how this proves who gained upper hand in this contest... Sach may not have faced too many balls from Mcgrath and made runs against other bolwers we can only settle this debate if we have data for each batsman against each bowler.. Simply complying some average doesnt mean that some batsman palyed vey comfortably against some bowler
we can only settle this debate if we have data for each batsman against each bowler..
Dont we also need to check out if both were wearing boxers or briefs? Or maybe that going commando style gave Mcgrath undue advantage as SRT was wearing a fully loaded cup perhaps? Didnt Sachin have to adjust his cup every 2 seconds thereby losing a grand 13.57 calories every innings? And what about the times he adjusted twice at the same time? There goes 27 plus calories haywire. This whole debate should go on ESPN NFL's "Come on man!"
Dont we also need to check out if both were wearing boxers or briefs? Or maybe that going commando style gave Mcgrath undue advantage as SRT was wearing a fully loaded cup perhaps? Didnt Sachin have to adjust his cup every 2 seconds thereby losing a grand 13.57 calories every innings? And what about the times he adjusted twice at the same time? There goes 27 plus calories haywire. This whole debate should go on ESPN NFL's "Come on man!"
:hysterical: as of now i will be ok with just cricket.. Real balls we can see later :winky:

Whoa ! Just pick and choose to your convenience eh ! Why don't you take out Sachin Vs Warne in the 98 India series since Warne was not fully fit that series just coming off a major shoulder operation without much time to recuperate. 47 tests against top 7 FAST bowlers ..average of 38...that is a stunning fall. His averages facing Australia and South Africa with and without Mcgrath and Donald respectively playign are about 20 points apart. You have got to be living in utter denial to not see that SRT has got owned by the premier fast bowlers of his eras. 20 points reduction in average is HUGE and telling. Apart from a few knocks he has been owned by and large. MCgrath's utter dominance and guaranteed removal of SRT in ODIS key world cup encounters only vindicates that point.

You have hit the nail on the head with your Sachin v/s McGrath analysis. The only 2 series in which they both were on their respective peaks were the 2 series in 1999 and 2001. And Sachin's score read a s follows: 76,65,10,10,126,12,61,0,116,52,45,4. That's an average of 48.08. Now, that's not what we call struggling do we?

Area under the ranking curve. SRT does not belong to the league of the others. But yeah he has played 250 tests will score 20000 test runs and 58 test tons which is more than others so he must be the best. Longetivity is everything. Brilliant. Bossbhai, I am not inclined to comment on deliberately skewed stats and I don't have the time to check all the players individually, but on doing random spot checks most of your " players" have missed playing half the bowlers and have played 1 series max. The bare minimum filter( to make any sense ) should be playing all apart from your own countrymen obviously and atleast 1 home and away series. Bare minimum Why you shy away from comparing 4-5 top guys have played for close to 2 decades in the same era and bring in lesser known names and set convenient filters attempting to coverup and misguide, you will know better.

what has this got to do with what we were discussing earlier ( stats vs fast bowlers ) ?
Your idea of covering up SRT's ownage by great fast players (as shown in a huge sample of 47 tests ) from his era where his average falls by 20 points - by twisting and setting skewed filters is something only you can convince your self. If you cannot own up to such a glaring scale down, lets end this discussion here.
another gem^ :hysterical:
Your idea of covering up SRT's ownage by great fast players (as shown in a huge sample of 47 tests ) from his era where his average falls by 20 points - by twisting and setting skewed filters is something only you can convince your self. If you cannot own up to such a glaring scale down, lets end this discussion here.
Did he got out to fast bowlers everytime in those 47 matches ? He was dismissed equal number of times by both cronje and donald in his test career . So how does Donald get the credit whenever Hansie dismissed Sachin ? This stat of average against bowlers is crappy to start with , if the fast bowlers dismissed him in every match then you have a point .