A list of some utterly Asinine and Hideous statements made by the Bradman Fanatics

Guest BossBhai

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Remember this ? : http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=214457 guess who voted saying that the reasons reasons don't count. :hysterical:
So answer yes or no to the below: :orderorder: 1. SRT avg 56 in test cricket and is considered to be the greatest ever by you, but based on facing and doing well against better bowling attacks (as discussed previously) per the table below:

vs Aus: McGrath+Warne
vs Pak: Waqar+Wasim
vs SA: Donald+Pollock
vs SL: Murali+Vaas
vs WI: Ambrose+Walsh 

M	I	No	R	Avg
BCLara	36	68	3	3370	51.85
sWaugh	42	66	7	2745	46.53
Inzama	33	56	3	2365	44.62
Anwar	20	33	0	1402	42.48
Sachin	29	49	1	2020	42.08
mWaugh	39	63	2	2408	39.48
Flower	24	44	7	1396	37.73
Dravid	33	58	4	2034	37.67
Would you say that Lara is the best test player of his generation and ahead of Tendulkar? Please read the implications below: If YES ----> it implies that you don't consider Sachin to be the greatest batsman. It's Lara. This closes the SRT chances of being considered as the greatest in any discussions. In your opinion, it would be someone else (either DBG or someone else, but NOT definitely SRT) If NO ----> it implies that you cannot say that DBG is not the greatest because in your opinion he faced crap bowlers. DBG's runs or avg will NOT be undervalued .... It also means that the 'list' you are asking for becomes irrelevant . since his runs are not undervalued, DBG automatically is the greatest. And this closes this debate. So in either case the list is irrelevant and SRT is out of the debate .... Next Step(s): A - If the response to the above is 'yes', then the main focus would be on will the previous generation be able to adjust to the standards of the next. * if 'yes' , then DBG is the greatest * if it is 'no, then it casts a serious doubt on not only evolution but also on the greatness of all the greats and whether there is any point in even discussing this. Who would even want to bother with ATG list, just pick from the current players :P
So answer yes or no to the below: :orderorder: 1. SRT avg 56 in test cricket and is considered to be the greatest ever by you, but based on facing and doing well against better bowling attacks (as discussed previously) per the table below:

vs Aus: McGrath+Warne
vs Pak: Waqar+Wasim
vs SA: Donald+Pollock
vs SL: Murali+Vaas
vs WI: Ambrose+Walsh 

M	I	No	R	Avg
BCLara	36	68	3	3370	51.85
sWaugh	42	66	7	2745	46.53
Inzama	33	56	3	2365	44.62
Anwar	20	33	0	1402	42.48
Sachin	29	49	1	2020	42.08
mWaugh	39	63	2	2408	39.48
Flower	24	44	7	1396	37.73
Dravid	33	58	4	2034	37.67
This is like signing an illegal document based on falsified statements :hysterical: We saw some gems earlier like RPT but this is just a new level of idiocy.
Would you say that Lara is the best test player of his generation and ahead of Tendulkar? Please read the implications below: If YES ----> it implies that you don't consider Sachin to be the greatest batsman. It's Lara. This closes the SRT chances of being considered as the greatest in any discussions. In your opinion, it would be someone else (either DBG or someone else, but NOT definitely SRT) If NO ----> it implies that you cannot say that DBG is not the greatest because in your opinion he faced crap bowlers. DBG's runs or avg will NOT be undervalued .... It also means that the 'list' you are asking for becomes irrelevant . since his runs are not undervalued, DBG automatically is the greatest. And this closes this debate. So in either case the list is irrelevant and SRT is out of the debate .... Next Step(s): A - If the response to the above is 'yes', then the main focus would be on will the previous generation be able to adjust to the standards of the next. * if 'yes' , then DBG is the greatest * if it is 'no, then it casts a serious doubt on not only evolution but also on the greatness of all the greats and whether there is any point in even discussing this. Who would even want to bother with ATG list, just pick from the current players :P

A thread which started as to laugh at people questioning Sachins No 1 status now turned into a struggle tp prove Sachin is better than his contemporaries,which none of us questioned before :winky: i guess in their overzealosness in proving Sach is greatest fanatics bring his legacy down.. Some time i feel whether these are really die hard Sach fans as they claim or just debate to satisfy their ego.. :dontknow: Sachin deserve better supporters than some of these fellows :sad:

A struggle ? Your friend from the lunatic asylum just got forced to admit that his stats were bogus and got owned by his own stats and here you are trying desperately to save his ass ? It is good thing that you live in a location that can treat you appropriately. Meese mannadru kobbu kadime aglila :hysterical:
we all see your stats also like prvoing Sachins bowling. Do you have stats for each batsman against each Bowler ? Atleast others wont try to bring down or insult other legends to make one fellow greatest like you do. See i am not even insulted you still you are ready to throw insults :dontknow: i still believe Sach deserve better fans :prey: tumba talege hackobedi saar...ide life alla mande bisi adre chembu togondo tanneeru surkolli :winky:
And ? No. Neither does anybody. But your fellow lunatic from the asylum tried to convince us that it dont matter and ended up getting owned. And you think these bozo's are showering priase on Tendulkar ? What goes around comes around. You have no idea about the history behind all this. The head lunatic here who is also a admin told me that he will respond to my posts in a manner he deems fit as according to him all this is garbage. Its another story that he starts howling when sh!t starts to flow the other way. I somehow doubt that you will gather enough courage to talk to the head lunatic if you are so concerned about the language. The reason why I responded that way to you is because from day one all you have been doing is trolling and making inane bakwas statements adding nothing to the debate. And as per the head lunatics fatwa Iam treating you as per those norms. Saar adu Huchara aspatreyalli mado kelasa ... nimge chennagi gothirabeku. :hysterical:
without the data how you claimed all these days Sach played against the best of the bowlers while Bradman played worse bowlers. As per debate...do you call these ramblings a debate...just becuase some one give fatwa you dont have to execute it...thuis is seculer country :winky: Hucchspather bagge mathadodidre...adu land mark aste...swalpa doora nan room ide..Kaamale kanninavrige lokawella haldiyanthe gade doddavrige gotthirlebeku.. :winky: .
but how this proves who gained upper hand in this contest... Sach may not have faced too many balls from Mcgrath and made runs against other bolwers we can only settle this debate if we have data for each batsman against each bowler.. Simply complying some average doesnt mean that some batsman palyed vey comfortably against some bowler
See when the bowlers are of the nature of Mcgrath, you can't gain an upper hand on him or as the word is being used here, owning him. McGrath is not the type of a bowler who can be owned by any stretch of imagination. His SR, economy rate suggests that. The only occasion when his ER used to get disrupted is during the death overs of an ODI and we are not discussing ODIs. And in most of the inings that I mentioned here, there are a few instances when Sachin dominated McGrath. At Sydney in 1999, he took off 14 of a McGrath over and then got a howler. In Mumbai, 2001 he was the only one to have taken the attack against him in both the innings. In chennai, he and Dravid had to soak a lot of pressure and then they reigned forth. Remember that instance when McGrath was provoking Sachin for a hook shot? I know I would be termed a lunatic here for stating the facts but I am simply replying to your posts.
Whoa ! Just pick and choose to your convenience eh ! Why don't you take out Sachin Vs Warne in the 98 India series since Warne was not fully fit that series just coming off a major shoulder operation without much time to recuperate. 47 tests against top 7 FAST bowlers ..average of 38...that is a stunning fall. His averages facing Australia and South Africa with and without Mcgrath and Donald respectively playign are about 20 points apart. You have got to be living in utter denial to not see that SRT has got owned by the premier fast bowlers of his eras. 20 points reduction in average is HUGE and telling. Apart from a few knocks he has been owned by and large. MCgrath's utter dominance and guaranteed removal of SRT in ODIS key world cup encounters only vindicates that point.
Ok, no issues lets take that out as well. Apart from that, now don't tell me taht Warne owned Sacihn. The socres taht I mentioned apply now as well. And Did Warne even trouble him at any point of time. I can agree that Mcgrath did give him a hard time but Warne??
See when the bowlers are of the nature of Mcgrath, you can't gain an upper hand on him or as the word is being used here, owning him. McGrath is not the type of a bowler who can be owned by any stretch of imagination. His SR, economy rate suggests that. The only occasion when his ER used to get disrupted is during the death overs of an ODI and we are not discussing ODIs. And in most of the inings that I mentioned here, there are a few instances when Sachin dominated McGrath. At Sydney in 1999, he took off 14 of a McGrath over and then got a howler. In Mumbai, 2001 he was the only one to have taken the attack against him in both the innings. In chennai, he and Dravid had to soak a lot of pressure and then they reigned forth. Remember that instance when McGrath was provoking Sachin for a hook shot? I know I would be termed a lunatic here for stating the facts but I am simply replying to your posts.
first thing i dont have Fatwa order in my hand..so you can leave me out of the lunatic buseness i didnt commented becuase of your post..i have seen this argument of Sach only played great bowlers while rest are folpped by some guys here so i just thought people have all these data now only i realized by posts of officioal Fatwa executioner no one have complete set of data for ech Batsman against each bowler.. Now come to your example...you also agree these are some instances of Sach having upper hand over Mcgraw and there are many occassions where its viceversa.. So question is where does the openion of Sach handling great bowlers will stand ? I hope u didnt find anything offensive in what i wrote...
Mcgrath was a super accurate bowler and was very aggressive andhad a bad attitude a bad example as far as his behaviour on field ,about 6 5' so got good bounce not even swinging the ball , just some seam,he was fast medium between 130 to 135 most of his career, he wasn't fearsome or great like Marshall, Lillee, Holding, he had a longish career without much injury also had excellent bowlers and batsmen in his team, he is more revered now after retirement after people look at his figures.Gimme Shane Bond over Mcgrath any day for the ability to take wickets and destroy batsmen.Mcgrath also was very lucky to have Aussie umpires in test's for a large part in his career,Akram , Steyn are atleast two bowlers I have watched and are far better the Mcgrath.
See this is why it heps to actually READ and UNDERSTAND what is being said ... I clearly told your friend that this was based on video footage and having watched Tendulkar for many many yrs live. Not really a debate. I need atleast one another person that has the understanding of what constitutes a debate and what are the etiquettes to be followed in a debate. This place is a freakin Zoo. Not surprising when one of the admins is a mental asylum nivasi. Bleddy hell you might as well ask for a group discount at NIMHANS :laugh: This applies perfectly to you.
but in some of debates you are laughing at old timers who saw Bradman play... If you saw sachin playing many years and tell he handled Great bowlers better thats the ultimate...if others tell their experience of watching Bradman then ists wrong.. hum kiye tho spam aap kiye tho appam.. Waa ji waa
first thing i dont have Fatwa order in my hand..so you can leave me out of the lunatic buseness i didnt commented becuase of your post..i have seen this argument of Sach only played great bowlers while rest are folpped by some guys here so i just thought people have all these data now only i realized by posts of officioal Fatwa executioner no one have complete set of data for ech Batsman against each bowler.. Now come to your example...you also agree these are some instances of Sach having upper hand over Mcgraw and there are many occassions where its viceversa.. So question is where does the openion of Sach handling great bowlers will stand ? I hope u didnt find anything offensive in what i wrote...
No way sir!! I am not here for meaningless names-calling. It's just that sometimes some people are made up as fanatics for stating the facts. Coming to that point, McGrath was not the bowler who could ever have been owned. That's all I am trying to state. He has had success against al the top batters because of his accuracy and pace. I was just trying to prove this statement: There are only 3 types of lies, the plain lies, the damned lies and the Stats. :winky:
He played most of his test against Wasim and waqar later on :winky: Kindly keep your mumble jumble out
http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/35320.html?class=1;filter=advanced;orderby=default;player_involve=1775;player_involve=1935;player_involve_type=all;template=results;type=allround He played two test matches in 89 series out of total 4 and 2 in 99 series. So you telling 2 out of 4 as most. Clearly you are most brilliant mind in math on this forum.
thats because I found videos of the matches they were drooling over and hurt my gut laughing uncontrollable at what was described as fast bowling. Ya it is wrong because the fast bowlers are nothing but trundlers ... you can keep pretending that they are 90MPH super fast great bowlers.
FatwaBhai did you watched all of Bradmans batting like you watched Sachins batting in Video :hmmm: