A list of some utterly Asinine and Hideous statements made by the Bradman Fanatics

Guest BossBhai

http://tinyurl.com/7v2pto2 Same circumstances. Same match with all 4 in. Dooth ka dooth pani ka pani. India overseas in the 90's - think of the team before Sehwag opened. And think of the most influential batsmen in propelling us to the No.1 test ranking. . And we all see the result of Sehwag's lack of success on the team.
I said away from Sub continet if u missed the point entirely. In India we dominated every team before sehwag came too in India so Sehwag didnt make much difference.The only countries Sehwag's batting made a difference was in Pakistan and Sri Lanka. And i dont give a damn about no.1 ranking usually.But that period our our two significant wins away from sub continent were in England 2007 and NZL 2009.In England Sehwag wasnt even selected and in NZL he couldnt muster a single 50.So much for propelling to no.1. Angain why cant give me straight answer.The biggest reason for our rise in test cricket was our performance away from sub continent.Find me a single test sehwag has scored a 50 we have won away from S-C. Are u saying a guy who hasnt scored a single 50 in any of our wins away from Sub continent is our biggest match winner just because he scored few runs more than Sachin Dravid in our flat tracks?
Look at this guy's new agenda. He sends out random messages to random people to get into an argument. I didn't realize that BossBhai worked so hard in this thread to keep this fool busy and away from rest of the site and members. Thanks BossBhail 15g595k.png
Look at this crybaby :giggle: Asked you a simple question related to link What a fool
Look at this guy's new agenda. He sends out random messages to random people to get into an argument. I didn't realize that BossBhai worked so hard in this thread to keep this fool busy and away from rest of the site and members. Thanks BossBhail 15g595k.png
Post reported for twisting things up First you come and attack ppl on threads that doesn't even concern you, when i asked you a simple question, you come out and twist thing up

A boy, look at this cartoon try so hard .... He thought senna is still racing :hysterical: Not wanting him to pee more on that thread, I asked him a simple question outside of that thread and this idiot thought I was debating with him :haha:

A boy, look at this cartoon try so hard .... He thought senna is still racing :hysterical: Not wanting him to pee more on that thread, I asked him a simple question outside of that thread and this idiot thought I was debating with him :haha:
Man, your skin is so thick, that there is hardly any other organ in your body...esp "upar waala maala mein" your psycho-PMs got exposed here, and only someone like you can dare and laugh at the other guy.. :hatsoff:
Man, your skin is so thick, that there is hardly any other organ in your body...esp "upar waala maala mein" your psycho-PMs got exposed here, and only someone like you can dare and laugh at the other guy.. :hatsoff:
Apears as if you got just one job that is to show I got exposed somehow :hysterical: