A list of some utterly Asinine and Hideous statements made by the Bradman Fanatics

Guest BossBhai

No brains, no humor aur these two still want to run the race :facepalm: First rate fools who think that anyone who doesn't rate SRT as the greatest is an enemy I hv been posting on forums for so many years now but haven't seen such fools. And you hv to drop to their level as they can't rise ....

No brains, no humor aur these two still want to run the race :facepalm: First rate fools who think that anyone who doesn't rate SRT as the greatest is an enemy I hv been posting on forums for so many years now but haven't seen such fools. And you hv to drop to their level as they can't rise ....
Who you talking to?
Rajiv' date=' you take him down or I will ... just look at how the MC is poopoing all over the place[/quote'] Omg, I hv to be judged by your pathetic standards :haha: Popping at what? That guy tried to ruin a F1 thread for no reason. Not wanting him to pee on that thread, I asked him a simple question in the Lang he had used. Further he twists things up and post my mesg unnecessarily to attack me Go chk into a lunatic asylum or let icf ban all four of us
Fkin madarchhod ... what is the one freakin naiyya paisa worth of contribution that you have done to this site ... ? can we see that ?
LOL.. Hey here is something for you. Viv Richards 114 centuries Sachin Tendulkar 79 Centuries. Now suck up to that for the rest of the night and come back tomorrow. Adios.