Heartbreaker @ Kotla

Cricketics

i just can't forget this game India vs England 2002, 5th odi - Click here to check the scorecard i just can't believe that we managed to lose this one.. as we lost this one, the series ratio became 3:2 with england.. having 2 wins and India 3 this is around about one minut e clip from that 5th odi.. the ending of the game. agarkar tried his best, played well but heck it was england's day.. i have Indian innings highlights from this game.. if u want i would upload ganguly and sehwag innings later..gang hit couple of good sixes to giles who took 5fer in this game..

Awesome. I was actually at this game with my uncle. We thought India would win, but after Kumble was bowled we were surprised to see Sarandeep walk out. I honestly thought it would be Srinath - he had the ability to hit the ball for boundaries and could block out good ones. One hell of an innings it was from Agarkar though; without him India wouldn't have come close. If Sri was there instead of Sarandeep, India would have won this match !