F1: Senna vs Schumacher

zen

Hard to compare. But I think Senna's death Opened door to Schumacher. I think Schumacher would have eventually won titles. but But it would have been later and less. Transparent: He cannot see the race between the two since Senna died while racing at Immola in 1994.

At this point' date=' I am debating that with myself. I don't follow F1 much so my response will be based more on how these guys touch me emotionally[/quote'] The only time I ever cried for sports was when Aryton Senna dies on the race track. Don't know why I did that. But he was good by nature. There are videos on youtube where you can see him jumping off his car and taking some one out of a wrecked car on the track. The race in which he died, he was the second person to die that weekend. During the trials or pole position, a Polish driver died, and Senna had a Polish flag in his Pocket which he wanted to wave after the race as a respect to that driver.

The only time I ever cried for sports was when Aryton Senna dies on the race track. Don't know why I did that. But he was good by nature. There are videos on youtube where you can see him jumping off his car and taking some one out of a wrecked car on the track. The race in which he died, he was the second person to die that weekend. During the trials or pole position, a Polish driver died, and Senna had a Polish flag in his Pocket which he wanted to wave after the race as a respect to that driver.
Senna's death is one of the most tragic incidences in sports history considering his stature I plan to watch 'Senna' the documentary (watched a little of it but will see it fully soon). And after watching it, i guess, i would vote for Senna