Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread

Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread  

1. 1.

• Yes - these guys will give Martin and Tufnell a run for their money
    • No - there might be a team out there with a poorer tail

The only good thing about the failure of all Maharathis... The only good thing about the failure of all Maharathis... When the future 'yengsters' team starts losing consecutive Tests, we would not be saying "Oh, we miss SRT, we miss VVS, we miss RD, we miss Sehwag/Gambhir", "If only those fabulous Maharathis were there we'd be doing so great", "They were in great form when they retired". "I wish Shewag was here, he'll just take the match away from opposition in one session". People may be more lenient on future yengsters now that the Galacticos have turned out to be useless in away series. However - the problem still remains whether the IPL-generation swashbucklers will ever learn Test cricket? That is a serious issue that BCCI needs to address.

^ Mahabharat. Warriors on Chariot were classified as Rathi, Atirathi or Maharathi ,depending on their skill and valour. Arjuna, Drona - examples of Maharathis as compared to ordinary warriors. In our case, the SRT, RD, VVS, VS...
Ah thx. Didn't know Sehwag was included in that group. Always assumed it to be VVS, RD and SRT.

It's not the opposition It's becoming increasingly clear that the issue with this team is not the quality of the bowling they are facing, but that the team is no longer good enough to win. I think the indian team probably is slighly above the West Indies and maybe Bangladesh. There is no way this team can beat, SA, England or Austraila, and perhaps not even New Zeland- the New Zeland team recently thrashed the same Aussie team that is anhialating us. Time for some gutting throughout...

Ah thx. Didn't know Sehwag was included in that group. Always assumed it to be VVS' date=' RD and SRT.[/quote'] So have I. Sehwag is never a maharathi for me. 'Ghatothkach' was never a maharathi. Sehwag is more like a wobbly monster, he'll either knock you out or get knocked out early. Not really a warrior.

this guy is amazing talent imo he played a much better innings against new zealand all australia needs now is watson at no 6 and marsh to come good i really like that young no 3 khawaja too bad he was dropped only prob with him is he hasnt convert starts but he played a brilliant innings in south africa..