Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread

Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread  

1. 1.

• Yes - these guys will give Martin and Tufnell a run for their money
    • No - there might be a team out there with a poorer tail

We should be prepared to play ugly and draw the test. As much as it leaves a bad taste in my mouth to say the following, we need to follow pak / misbah approach for next test. Safety first. Time to stop these mind numbing losses.... Draw in Perth will be a win for me with this team. My heart wants an Indian victory. Will wait for it........

Ashwin should open. He is second highest run-getter from India, ahead of Dravid, Laxman, Sehwag, Gambhir, Kohli, Dhoni!!!
No kidding. He actually started his age group career as an opener and only when he excelled as a spinner did he switch to spin as his main department. He has all the makings of a decent batsman
Don't worry' date=' Ryan Harris is an even better bowler and will do that job at Perth.[/quote'] Lets see if he lasts the test first thing first up. He has not lasted his last 2 tests. I can see Starc playing if they think Harris may not last. I am missing Patrick Cummins. Isn't he fit yet? I wanted to see both Pattinson and Cummins bowl in tandem.