Barclays 2011-12 Jan Transfer Window

hari504504

Bolton in an attempt to take Juan Iturbe dubbed the 'new messi' from Porto on loan till the end of the season
Never ever believe this "New Messi" BS.. I doubt there will be anyone from this generation who will be as good as Messi. This Iturbe guy must be good and a winger hence they dub him the new Messi. Is he also Argentinian? Sounds like it, so there is another reason.. I remember Babel was meant to be the new Henry :((

Never ever believe this "New Messi" BS.. I doubt there will be anyone from this generation who will be as good as Messi. This Iturbe guy must be good and a winger hence they dub him the new Messi. Is he also Argentinian? Sounds like it, so there is another reason.. I remember Babel was meant to be the new Henry :((
Agree, these comparisons are usually bullshit. Iturbe is being touted in Argentina as the next big thing and is meant to have a lot of talent (not saying he will be anywhere near as good as Messi tho) On a side note. Lol at Lampard wanting to go back to West Ham when their fans hate him. Kalou would be a good signing for Arsenal. Henry does not look fit. He scored a good goal but looked a bit heavy when running and generally lacked sharpness.

Some of the names floating around so far Man Utd - Sneijder, Lampard (!!),Cabaye Chelsea - Cahill,Hulk Arsenal - Moussa Sow,Kaka,Henry[Loan -confirmed] Liverpool - Bent Spurs - Samba, Hoilett, Man City - De Rossi Aston Villa - Robbie Keane [Loan],Pienaar
united tracking for gatin from benfica, but they must sign gotze tbh :hitler:

This Iturbe guy must be good and a winger hence they dub him the new Messi. Is he also Argentinian? Sounds like it, so there is another reason.. (
Iturbe is actually Paraguayan but Argentina stole him because his dad worked in argentina or something. But yeah he is very highly regarded and I doubt he is going to bolton even on loan.

Iturbe is actually Paraguayan but Argentina stole him because his dad worked in argentina or something. But yeah he is very highly regarded and I doubt he is going to bolton even on loan.
There is speculation that Porto are only holding him for one of the PL giants to come and get him when he is ready . the loan move would be good for a demo to show his worth..to ignite the bidding war.

There is speculation that Porto are only holding him for one of the PL giants to come and get him when he is ready . the loan move would be good for a demo to show his worth..to ignite the bidding war.
I guess its possible. Though if he is playing well for porto that in itself should be enough.

I guess its possible. Though if he is playing well for porto that in itself should be enough.
This is one theory doing the rounds.. "The story goes Manchester United will eventually bring Juan Manuel Iturbe to England once he gains his Portuguese passport at Porto. Sources in Paraguay say United manager Sir Alex Ferguson wanted to sign Iturbe immediately, but was persuaded to allow the midfielder to join Porto by Jorge Mendes, the Portuguese super agent, with the view to eventually bringing him to Old Trafford when his work permit difficulties were no longer a factor. " source: http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/why-man-utd-barcelona-are-red-hot-porto-signing-juan-manuel-iturbe-1879191

Just to cheer you up..downing has been arrested :hysterical:..for physical assault of an ex-girlfriend in a pub..man..that is an impressive array of flops signed by KennyD
that liverpool fan will be here in a minute saying it was all the fault of the girl and that downing is an angel.

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp already has a plan to stop Thierry Henry - by re-signing Glenn Hoddle and Ossie Ardiles. Robert Pires rules out Arsenal return The former star of the 'Invincibles' side has stressed he is merely looking to regain some sharpness, after Jack Wilshere hinted at the 'return of another king' Liverpool are understood to be interested in Inter Milan striker Luc Castaignos on a loan deal. Real Madrid keen to let Granero leave on loan Newcastle are ready to buy back Carroll from livepool for 15m P Chelsea in 35m P bid for Madrid's di Maria

newcastle have officially raised the price tag of krul to 15 mills' date=' he is far better than de gea, united should buy him[/quote'] 3 goal keepers ? .. Unless Ferguson sells one of De Gea or lindegard.. there is no way he is buying a keeper. Utd don't seem to have much money..they will use whatever they have for a genuine playmaker or DM (Tiote !)