A bad trip in India : Story of an Israeli

CC1981

Gori chamri treats desis like $hit .
As i said, that is ignorant drivel. A gori chamri from Israel is far more likely to treat you worse than a gori chamri from sweden. This is not about gora or kala or race- this is about ONE society (Israeli society) being extremely steeped in racism & colonialist mentality.
Some tourist bad-behaving: Strategic relation where we get supply even when we didn't accept their existance.
I already answered this.

Guest dada_rocks
As i said, that is ignorant drivel. A gori chamri from Israel is far more likely to treat you worse than a gori chamri from sweden. This is not about gora or kala or race- this is about ONE society (Israeli society) being extremely steeped in racism & colonialist mentality. I already answered this.
BS total BS where did ur scepticiam go suddenly. Why don;t you ask now like neaderthals how many israeli have been sampled, u know these moronic lines whihc u adopt in face of 90% poll numbers going against ur thinking. here you are lapping the unsubstatantiated drivel like gospel. Little consistency won't hurt.:giggle: Find me prooff anecdotes fly as proof in hihg school . In fact wud give this israeli author some browny points because he.she/it at least dared to write about it. rest of the gora nation people didin;t even care about it, did they.

Why don;t you ask now like neaderthals how many israeli have been sampled, u know these moronic lines whihc u adopt in face of 90% poll numbers going against ur thinking.
The author has already said she sampled most of the touring Israelis. Fits the criteria, chump.
Find me prooff anecdotes fly as proof in hihg school .
Observations of a sociologist who talked to/toured most of the israeli visiting grounds in India isnt anecdotal, it is fairly good in its consistency and sampling technique. means a lot more than your rantings, really.
rest of the gora nation people didin;t even care about it, did they.
most gora nations (except australia & US) are nowhere as burdened with racist and colonialist mentality as Israel is.

India laucnhes israeli spy satellite thankfully dope-heads are not at helm and we could tell freind from foes..
Thanks to retarded israel-lover like you, people confuse the point between military and strategic alliance and being cultural and social allies. As i said before, tereko bola ki is haraami ki madadh le,kyoki yeh haraami uss haraami ke khelaaf hai jo hame pareshaan kar raha hai. Iska yeh matlab nehin ki tu is haraami ko apna jigri dost bana baithey, gadhay ki dum !

Guest dada_rocks
The author has already said she sampled most of the touring Israelis. Fits the criteria, chump. Observations of a sociologist who talked to/toured most of the israeli visiting grounds in India isnt anecdotal, it is fairly good in its consistency and sampling technique. means a lot more than your rantings, really. most gora nations (except australia & US) are nowhere as burdened with racist and colonialist mentality as Israel is.
It's anecodte one person's account will always remain anecdotal doesn't matter how far he/she/it travels.... Anyway that's immaterial what is baflfing is a clown like you who will question the scientifc data-collection through poll-results but lap a single person's account as gospel.... Seriously how do u manage this level of dishonesty to urself. Doesn't it feel bad or may be that's why u dope so that u won't have to face urself:thumbs_down: I smell racist jew/israel hating bloke here.

Guest dada_rocks

In culture war I fear only cultural aggressor with expansionist intent and Jews/zorashtrians are anything but. anyway this topic I guess has exhuasted its scope so continue

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India_to_launch_Israeli_spy_satellite/articleshow/2212027.cms India laucnhes israeli spy satellite thankfully dope-heads are not at helm and we could tell freind from foes..
Good to hear that :thumbs_up::thumbs_up: Not because of the Israel connection but nice to see Indian space agencies coming off age. If anything knowing Israelis they would have done their homework and ensured Indian agency was upto the mark. Good to see Indian companies coming off age. xxx

It's anecodte one person's account will always remain anecdotal doesn't matter how far he/she/it travels....
False. Anecdote is unverified story-heard from a second person (ie,not the source). The account of the author is social science, not anecdotal.
Anyway that's immaterial what is baflfing is a clown like you who will question the scientifc data-collection through poll-results but lap a single person's account as gospel
No, i just smacked your illogical extrapolation of the data outta the ballpark. Nice try, chump.
Seriously how do u manage this level of dishonesty to urself.
Its funny that the biggest liar on the board, accepted by most as a racist,bigoted liar, is asking this question. ulta chor kotwaal ko daante ? hahahahahah!
I smell racist jew/israel hating bloke here.
No, what you smell is your own filthy jew-slavery simply because you didnt understand the fact that these haraamis are useful to us but haraamis nonetheless.
In culture war I fear only cultural aggressor with expansionist intent and Jews/zorashtrians are anything but.
Jews are cultural expansionists, zoroastrians arn't. Only difference between judaism and islam is the strength of numbers. thats all.

DR's love for muslims can only be surpassed by CC's love for Jews :hysterical:
Baseless twistings. I never called for jews to be kicked out of their lands ( i said Israel the nation shouldnt exist-big difference). Never called for instant suspicion on all jews. This comment was about israeli tourists- not all jews. Israel and jews are not synonymous- one is a political construct, other is a religious one. Crying anti-semetism when somene criticises israel is akin to crying racism towards whites if someone criticises the US government. Ie, very very retarded.

And your love for anything Indian(apart from the Indian cricket team). :D
Wah wahkya bate hain. I am impressed :haha: That is not completely true though! I just highlight some of the double standards present in our Indian society but that does not automatically mean that I don't like all the other aspects. If I did not love India then I would not be wasting my time with you Indian g@ndus :hysterical::tounge_smile: Abhe CC itna touchy kyon hai re? Where did I say that you asked for "jews to be kicked out of their lands"???? I did not accuse you of being "anti-Semite" either! You make your own points and then argue against them :hysterical: Tu to ek number ka goonda hai re :tounge_smile:

Abhe CC itna touchy kyon hai re? Where did I say that you asked for "jews to be kicked out of their lands"???? I did not accuse you of being "anti-Semite" either! You make your own points and then argue against them :hysterical: Tu to ek number ka goonda hai re
You are the one (along with the resident bigot+racist D_R) who confused 'jew' with 'israel'. Notice that my opening post was about Israel, i've commented about israel and it is you and the other usual suspects who are trying to confuse the issue in a typical zionist way!

Guest dada_rocks

Jew and israel are not different dopey.. tell u I wud like to blow ur abode into pieces but i love you.. Did this sound ridiculous that's how ridiculous u mullah extremists stance is.. No freasking buddy is defending those tourists only thing under question is ur tendency of over extra-polation and paitniit ti some kind of israel only issue when it suits you. Had this generalization come from someone esle I might not have objected but it comes from the clown like you who doubts 90% vote count figures as a credible point. Just come clean dopey u are a jew hater and will lap anything which stregthens ur hatred. Intellectual honesty which demands a modicum of consistency has never been ur forte now whether it's deliberate or dope-effect nobody knows.

Guest dada_rocks
False. Anecdote is unverified story-heard from a second person (ie,not the source). The account of the author is social science, not anecdotal. No, i just smacked your illogical extrapolation of the data outta the ballpark. Nice try, chump. Its funny that the biggest liar on the board, accepted by most as a racist,bigoted liar, is asking this question. ulta chor kotwaal ko daante ? hahahahahah! No, what you smell is your own filthy jew-slavery simply because you didnt understand the fact that these haraamis are useful to us but haraamis nonetheless. Jews are cultural expansionists, zoroastrians arn't. Only difference between judaism and islam is the strength of numbers. thats all.
One entry found for anecdote. Main Entry: an·ec·dote :popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?anecdo07.wav=anecdote')'>audio.gif Pronunciation: 'a-nik-"dOt Function: noun Inflected Form(s): plural anecdotes also an·ec·dota :popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?anecdo08.wav=anecdota')'>audio.gif /"a-nik-'dO-t&/ Etymology: French, from Greek anekdota unpublished items, from neuter plural of anekdotos unpublished, from a- + ekdidonai to publish, from ex out + didonai to give -- more at EX-, DATE : a usually short narrative of an interesting, amusing, or biographical incident Educate urself dopey biographical incident means personal account written by someone else but personal nonetheless. get it in ur jew-hating skull, jews do not goaround with sword in hand forcing people to pray the way they do. if anything they think several times before inducting anyone in their fold. I cud care less how exaled think of themselves as long as they keept to themselves. OTOH ROPs not only are delusional enough to think they are special people they take the sword and go around forcing people toe their line. Here unfortuanetely my indifference can;t save me. So cultural attack if at all imminent is from ROPers.. Clown ask anybody else whether they accpet ur dope-head analysis of data and do vists that post again may be who knows today u might not be under tdope and might actually see the sense. Irrespective of demography 90% vote sealed their fate. BTW why are u avpoiding ur dope-head incosnistency if 90% poll data is not enough how did u lap up the personal account of one person. Once again aren't u ashamed of urself for this double face.