A silly little poll

Gambit

A silly little poll  

1. 1.

• Walk up to the gang and confront them
    • Say something under your breath and walk on
    • Run together
    • Run, leaving the poor woman to fend for herself.

Oh and another thing- pipe-shipe is bakwaas. If its 10 goondas' date='actually forget 10 goondas, if its just regular 10 guys seeking a scrap, you will get your a$$ owned. [b']Even if you are Bruce Lee. Unless ofcourse, you have a weapon.
I believe Rajnikanth can easily take on 10 goondas !:P

Pipe is more than a handful weapon.
if you are a pipe-jedi, yes. If not, against 10, you will maybe hit 2-3 before the rest own your a$$. Even regular goonda gangs know that if you charge a guy all 10 at once, even bruce lee type combatant would get killed on the spot. Besides, its pretty rare to see a pipe just happen to lie around near a movie-theatre anywhere. As per fights...well...i am a guy who moved around a lot, never settled in any school, always facing bullying in new school...you put two and two together and figure out how much i've fought.

LMFAO ! Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho saab. Pipe, shype...10 goonday keliye ek pipe kabhi bhi kaafi nahi hai. You would be able to knock one or two down at best. Doosre sab pipe chheen ke, sidha g@and mein thoons denge...:haha:
:haha::haha:...arre..pipe ya lathi ko pakad ke..bas..paglo ki tarah bhanjte raho... movie na dekhe la ka..?

^^ the number 10 is highly suspect. Never saw that many people attack a person(yet). As for the pipe lying on the scene well we have to assume that its there just as we are assuming everything else here. The problem with confronting 5 people by 1 man is that he gives up even before he has put on a fair fight. If the man has a pipe and is all ready to go down in a blaze of flame trust me he can do a lot of damage. Eventually he maybe overpowered but so what? He is anyway gonna get thrashed so why not do some damage?

Pipe is more than a handful weapon. I am not sure how many of you have landed in a fight. But if you have you will first admit 10 is a high number, one man against 4-5 is generally the common situation.
Fighting against 5 people is common ? No way. I'd never put myself into that kind of position. The most people i ever fought in one go were 3 - one of 'em was about my size, the other two were streaks of p*ss. Although i did beat up all three pretty badly (gave the big dude a broken rib) i came out of it with a bloody nose and a big f*cking bruise by the corner of my left eye. This was just your good old alcohol induced fist-fight, mooka-mooki, etc. That fight against 3 was hard enough - had there been 5 of them against me, i'd probably have gotten killed...:whatchutalkingabout Bear in mind that those who put themselves in a position to fight (as instigators) are usually nutty motherf*ckers who have nothing to lose. The "doesn't want to be hit" argument holds no water in these cases

If the man has a pipe and is all ready to go down in a blaze of flame trust me he can do a lot of damage. Eventually he maybe overpowered but so what? He is anyway gonna get thrashed so why not do some damage?
Umm dood, seriously- from seeing fights like that, what happens is all 10 charge the guy at once, guy swings like crazy, hits 2-3, then is pinned on the ground by the rest 7-8, kicked and bloodied to oblivion to the point of near-death. There is no way-i repeat, no way- you will get more than 2-3 at best with a pipe...or any blunt-trauma weapon...before you are on the ground getting the sh!t kicked and trampled outta you. If pipe is your thing, i hope you are a pipe-jedi.

Fighting against 5 people is common ? No way. I'd never put myself into that kind of position.
Been in that situation a few times Predz. The last time was in Bombay when during Holi some local chewtiyas harranged a girl I was walking with(it was evening for crying out loud). All hell broke lose with fistfights and all, I did manage to do some damage even if I say so. But what particular pi$$ed me was when I was told later by the girl ke I should have let them be. Had similar situations in college on more than one occassion.. Alright time to wrap the history :wink_smile:

stupid guys wouldnt stand a chance if i were there...if i were the guy in blue, around 28sec. mark, i'd have kicked the guy in his nuts...if i were the other guy, i'd have kicked the tall dood in the nuts around 34-35 second mark. Thats all the opening anyone-needs ( a nice kick to the balls) to finsh off practically anyone.

Only p*ssies do that' date=' yaar.[/quote'] P*ssies ? Such childish machismo has no place in 'fight-to-win' mentality. If you think thats what p*ssies do, you don't know your martial arts- the first lesson in martial art is to kick the other dood's nuts. The second lesson in martial arts is to protect your own nuts. next time you see a power-kick from Bruce lee, notice where his hands are- the opposing hand to the leg that is doing the kicking is almost always down and in front of his nuts, protecting a retaliatory strike to the nuts in the event he misses/other guy dodges. And if you think its p*ssy tactic, well good for you- i'd not mind hearing 'you are a p*ssy' from a guy who's just got his nut busted by my boot. Either don't fight or fight to win. Fighting for dikhawaa and having these 'this is p*ssy tactic, that is veer tactic' is not something i ever bothered with. A good tactic is one that results in victory. Its just that simple.

P*ssies ? Such childish machismo has no place in 'fight-to-win' mentality. If you think thats what p*ssies do, you don't know your martial arts- the first lesson in martial art is to kick the other dood's nuts. The second lesson in martial arts is to protect your own nuts. And if you think its p*ssy tactic, well good for you- i'd not mind hearing 'you are a p*ssy' from a guy who's just got his nut busted by my boot. Either don't fight or fight to win. Fighting for dikhawaa and having these 'this is p*ssy tactic, that is veer tactic' is not something i ever bothered with. A good tactic is one that results in victory. Its just that simple.
Demand Predator's address !:wink_smile:

A good tactic is one that results in victory. Its just that simple.
That is okie , IF the you are hopelessly over powered by the opponent. If you know that the other guy is just too weak for you , you dont go in and give him a straight kick in his b#lls. Might as well knock him down with a good punch in the face.