Harilal Mohandas Gandhi

King

MG is probably one of the top 3 leaders of all time. I think this little story, if anything, enhances his greatness. He wanted his son to follow what he preached to other lest he be deemed a hypocrite. That man was so honest and open.

I remember in late 90s there was talk show hosted by kabir bedis ex which got banned because one of her guest called gandhiji a bastard
That show was called Nikki Tonite. The guest on the show who abused Gandhi was Ashow Row Kavi(yes the same "I'm the first Indian male to come out of the closet" ARK).

That show was called Nikki Tonite. The guest on the show who abused Gandhi was Ashow Row Kavi(yes the same "I'm the first Indian male to come out of the closet" ARK).
What was his reasoning for calling him "bastard"? Sounds like a chutiy@ to me.

I do not agree to many of Gandhiji's political views but as a person his character and conduct were of the highest order.He remains one of my favorite personalities. Gandhiji is partly to blame for the disenchantment with his son. I think he tried to force his principles on his children and that obviously didn't work out with his eldest son. Gandhiji was known to be a very stubborn person when it came to his beliefs. Its a really sad to think about what transpired between him and his son.