"England do not deserve the #1 ranking "

My my our Indian and Australian friends have their shovels out. Just think how much humble pie you guys are going to have to eat if England best you in India and Aus. we are away of course so not supposed to win apparently, but we will see. India have never beaten Aus 3-1 at home or ever won a series in aus. So by a lot of your guys thinking youi should never have been number one. As Special K said, you guys are struggling to be number 7 at the moment and the way you are playing you are going to lose in OZ 4-0 just like in Eng, so really you should keep quiet as your crap

Better than yours in UAE. Couldnt cross 200 :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
We failed once When did India last score over 300 in a test innings away:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: These days I expect to see double figure Indian scores coming I think Bangladesh will beat you soon:hysterical::hysterical:
We failed once When did India last score over 300 in a test innings away:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: These days I expect to see double figure Indian scores coming I think Bangladesh will beat you soon:hysterical::hysterical:
Sydney 400 2nd innings. ...:two_thumbs_up:
Atleast we wont lose to Ireland :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:. How do you manage to lose to them when youve stolen their best players already. You will fail again tomorrow, despite the track being flat England cant play quality spin. Then SL and Ind will prepare rank turners where your batsmen will be useless, cant wait.

Aussies beat this crappy Indian side and suddenly they think they're the best side in the world again.:hysterical: They're never replace McGrath and Warne and that's it for them. Their bowlers are average. You see what our batsmen did to clowns like Siddle and Hilfenhaus just 12 months back, breaking record after record. Australian cricket is going the same way as the West Indies. They're glory days are behind them. India need to worry about beating New Zealand at home. That's the level they're at right now.

Aussies beat this crappy Indian side and suddenly they think they're the best side in the world again.:hysterical: They're never replace McGrath and Warne and that's it for them. Their bowlers are average. You see what our batsmen did to clowns like Siddle and Hilfenhaus just 12 months back, breaking record after record. Australian cricket is going the same way as the West Indies. They're glory days are behind them. India need to worry about beating New Zealand at home. That's the level they're at right now.
That good, i thought they are more at Kenyas level:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: