"England do not deserve the #1 ranking "

Stop dreaming:--D
u guys should start worrying abt depression of ur batsmen i can promise u after pakistan series cook,bell (and other pure english) would be sitting at home.. enoying the chilly winter with excuse of depression and special k wasnt bell a gr8 player of spin ? what happened? :((
u guys should start worrying abt depression of ur batsmen i can promise u after pakistan series cook,bell (and other pure english) would be sitting at home.. enoying the chilly winter with excuse of depression and special k wasnt bell a gr8 player of spin ? what happened? :((
He got a good first up ball in the first innings and misread a ball in the second. Series not over yet is it?
faces a useless spinner without a doosra in the nets and he thinks hes the best player of spin :hysterical:
Bell is still a great player of spin. It doesn't change after one test match.
i dont care abt his score but the way he handled it was surprising make no mistake i think he is one of the classiest batsmen out there but he was clueless if england has nay chance there openers need to click and make a century stand then make small parterships with english bowling 350 would be competitive
England won't deserve the #1 ranking when they lose it. Pretty much why India didn't deserve it by mid 2011 :P The No.1 spot is fiercely being competed for by 4-5 teams. Unless one of them topples England, the Poms will remain worthy of the title of world's best Test team.
As per Lahori Logic Paki's are Evergreen No 1 team
England won't deserve the #1 ranking when they lose it. Pretty much why India didn't deserve it by mid 2011 :P The No.1 spot is fiercely being competed for by 4-5 teams. Unless one of them topples England, the Poms will remain worthy of the title of world's best Test team.
Yep they will remain no.1 but only for a few months max because 3-0 win for Pak wont knock them off.
so poms defeat india (no 1 ) at home and htey are best team and now if pakistan beat england in home conditions(its not even home!) arent england= india? and pakistan no 1 like england? :nervous: now they will say we defeated australia in aussie land even pakistan defeated sri lanka ( by subcontinent standard they are equal to Australia) i know theres lot of lahori logic but english trolls have been using this from months now :P
To be honest the English 'trolls' on here are pretty impotent. A lot like their cricket team throughout much of its history. Come back when you've spent at least 3 prolonged eras somewhere near Australia's level lads. At least India won the WC, which is semi-meaningful.
Im sure an esteemed poster such as myself has transcended being given titles such as troll, but impotent? really? uallgudbrah?