Saeed Ajmal (chucker) should be banned!!

Serani

I have no problem if he bends it to 23.5 and straighten it to anything above 8.5. But the issue for me is that the bending is much more than 23.5 for some of his deliveries. Have a look at the pic below, scaledphpserver32filenasa.jpg Anyways he looks a blatant chucker to the naked eyes. But ICC ****ed up the whole issue long time back, it's very complicated now.

I have no problem if he bends it to 23.5 and straighten it to anything above 8.5. But the issue for me is that the bending is much more than 23.5 for some of his deliveries. Have a look at the pic below, scaledphpserver32filenasa.jpg Anyways he looks a blatant chucker to the naked eyes. But ICC ****ed up the whole issue long time back, it's very complicated now.
How in hell is that not a chuck??? ICC's fault for coming out with this 15 degree non-sense.
true.. and i agree people should blame icc not ajmal.. this is ****ed up rule which needs to be corrected.
ICC can come up with hundreds of ways to justify the 15 degree rule - "accident", "deformity", "hyperextension", "elbow flex" etc. but at the end of the day that delivery in the pic is a chuck pure and simple. Before Murali this would have been called by almost any umpire but now nobody wants to open the can of worms. I guess every team will find upcoming talented chuckers knowing fully well ICC won't do anything about it.
How in hell is that not a chuck??? ICC's fault for coming out with this 15 degree non-sense.
Yes even with ICC's 15 degree rule that's chucking. Watch the following video at around 1.08. vsRpH5T73Hk I have taken screenshots of the bending and straightening process. How is that within 15 degree is beyond me. ajmal1.jpg ajmal2.jpg
Yes even with ICC's 15 degree rule that's chucking. Watch the following video at around 1.08. vsRpH5T73Hk I have taken screenshots of the bending and straightening process. How is that within 15 degree is beyond me. ajmal1.jpg ajmal2.jpg
If that is not straightening the arm while chucking I don't know what is. He almost looked like a javelin thrower there :haha:
thing is u cant really measure from this image.. only icc knows how they caclulate,,, botha was banned form using doosra but he isnt.. to my eyes ajmal chucks more then botha this does not makes sense.. its clear now they calculate the flexx but clearly even thats more then 15 degrees
thing is u cant really measure from this image.. only icc knows how they caclulate,,, botha was banned form using doosra but he isnt.. to my eyes ajmal chucks more then botha this does not makes sense.. its clear now they calculate the flexx but clearly even thats more then 15 degrees
View the video and you will get the true picture. Video is much more illustrative than the pic.
View the video and you will get the true picture. Video is much more illustrative than the pic.
no he is bending but see even while delivering the ball his arm is not straight..so actual flex is not that gr8 but still more then 15 degrees.. i saw the video jsut now ..actually it looked more in pics lol
no he is bending but see even while delivering the ball his arm is not straight..so actual flex is not that gr8 but still more then 15 degrees.. i saw the video jsut now ..actually it looked more in pics lol
If anything the pics are showing a smaller angle than it actually is because both the bent and straightened positions may not be their respective maximums. So the angle CANNOT be smaller than that, it can only be bigger.
If anything the pics are showing a smaller angle than it actually is because both the bent and straightened positions may not be their respective maximums. So the angle CANNOT be smaller than that' date=' it can only be bigger.[/quote'] looked bigger ofc they arent lying im saying just in motion it looked smaller im not defending him but tbh icc is to blame