Saeed Ajmal (chucker) should be banned!!

Serani

Me a troll.:hysterical: Dude you been stalking me and trolling me for weeks. Now just showing how easy it is to do what you do and post silly things about another poster and laugh and act stupid. Its not difficult is it kid:hysterical: We can all act like you have and be an idiot' date=' its not that difficult.:giggle:[/quote'] i have not been trolling you at all....u make ur predictions and we laugh at you that how thigns work here dont give urself too much importance ur nothing more then a joker here
i have not been trolling you at all....u make ur predictions and we laugh at you that how thigns work here dont give urself too much importance ur nothing more then a joker here
So what if want to be a joker, thats up to me. You act as if I want to be highly respected here, if I wanted to be highly respected I would post in avery different way, carefully to avoid comebacks. So what if want to make predictions thats up to me. So what if you want to make fun and laugh and troll my posts all the time, thats up to you. So what if want to turn on the troll and troll back thats up to me. Give myself too much importance.:hysterical: I am afraid people like you dont understand this is just internet and not real life, thats why you bore everyone with your safe posts and you give it all waaay to much importance
So what if want to be a joker, thats up to me. You act as if I want to be highly respected here, if I wanted to be highly respected I would post in avery different way, carefully to avoid comebacks. So what if want to make predictions thats up to me. So what if you want to make fun and laugh and troll my posts all the time, thats up to you. So what if want to turn on the troll and troll back thats up to me. Give myself too much importance.:hysterical: I am afraid people like you dont understand this is just internet and not real life, thats why you bore everyone with your safe posts and you give it all waaay to much importance
so u just accepted here that u troll on purpose? :D
Er No I said you have been trolling me and so I may choose to troll you in return. But as your reading skills are proving poor' date=' you could not understand this. Or which seems more likely you jsut decided to troll me once again!:hysterical:[/quote'] read ur last post

Ajmal chucks 100%. Junaid may chuck as well! Mods do not close this thread like last one you did on Ajmal, in attempt to appease our great neighbours. Grow a pair!!! Ajmal is a horrible chucker. Why is he being still allowed to bowl in world cricket. Its a disgrace. Junaid is very very suspect. Wearing long sleeves today for a reason. Looks very very dodgy. And no I am not bitter, so all you PC paki appeasers remember, attack the post not poster. As am sure many will come running to chuckmals etc defence ps Akthtar was horrible chucker as well, how the hell was he allowed to play as well

KT sucks 100% at creating threads on ICF. Why is he still allowed to post here?
What you dont think ajmal chucks:hysterical::hysterical: Its an important problem in world cricket. Its cheating and gives unfiar advantage to teams if they are allowed to field chickers who are CHEATING. Suprise suprise you want to brush the problem under the carpet!!! Its ok for you to harp on about BCCI and DRS. But god forbid mention that pakis have a chucker and PCB and ICC do nothing about it

I remeber when Akthar was sent away to remodel his action cos chucked. Came back against england with clean action and was a trundler. Then time passed and ahktar suddenly rocks up again chicking and bowling 90mph plus. ICC did nothing. ICC have not got to grips with chucking issue at all and new rules seem to have given green light to more cheating. Seems paks have taken full advantage of the lax enforcement

ICC got no Darrell Hair anymore, they are all busy struggling too much with reversing their decisions with DRS atm. Checking on bowlers to chuck is too much ask for their duty now days. I'm glad atleast ICC keeps shadowing over Ajmal's all cricketing achievments to keep pressure on PCB to fix him.

Mods do not close this thread like last one you did on Ajmal, in attempt to appease our great neighbours. Grow a pair!!! Ajmal is a horrible chucker. Why is he being still allowed to bowl in world cricket. Its a disgrace. Junaid is very very suspect. Wearing long sleeves today for a reason. Looks very very dodgy. And no I am not bitter, so all you PC paki appeasers remember, attack the post not poster. As am sure many will come running to chuckmals etc defence ps Akthtar was horrible chucker as well, how the hell was he allowed to play as well
Ask your BCCI/ICC :(( Tell them to Grow a Pair!! :hysterical:
KT sucks 100% at creating threads on ICF. Why is he still allowed to post here?
:hysterical:
Junaid should play shirtless to please King Tendulkar.
:hysterical:
Dude it is proven that everyone in world cricket chucks a little only the degree varies. Stop complaining about chucking' date=' we have our resident chucker who cannot take wickets even if his life depended on it.[/quote'] Except Ramnaresh Sarwan, everyone Chucks :--D So stop Crying :(( :hysterical: