Saeed Ajmal (chucker) should be banned!!

Serani

It doesnt matter how much he bends the elbow.What metters is how much he striaghtens then elbow from that bend.If that is less than 15 degrees he is ok.
Yes, but how can you get enough velocity on the ball from an elbow which is bent that much. Especially for the doosra, which requires the back of the hand to face the batsman. Unless a bowler's wrists are like rubber he will have to straighten the elbow to get the ball to reach the batsman at a decent pace
Yes' date=' but how can you get enough velocity on the ball from an elbow which is bent that much. Especially for the doosra, which requires the back of the hand to face the batsman. Unless a bowler's wrists are like rubber he will have to straighten the elbow to get the ball to reach the batsman at a decent pace[/quote'] It's spin, not pace...you toss it up...you can try it, i have, and it works without any flexion at all, in fact, almost all your power comes from your back, your legs and your shoulders for any form of bowling.
It doesnt matter how much he bends the elbow.What metters is how much he striaghtens then elbow from that bend.If that is less than 15 degrees he is ok.
this does not make sense to me well thnx for info anyway so u mean when he delivers the ball his arm should be straight before that it doesn ot matter how much he bends? but if ur bowling doosra which comes from back of hand wont ur arm straigten automatically when u bowl (at time when bowl is released form hand)
this does not make sense to me well thnx for info anyway so u mean when he delivers the ball his arm should be straight before that it doesn ot matter how much he bends? but if ur bowling doosra which comes from back of hand wont ur arm straigten automatically when u bowl (at time when bowl is released form hand)
I have been watching the Pak-Eng series. When they show Ajmal's replays from square leg cameras you can see his arm bent when he starts and ends fully straight when he delivers a ball, looks more like 25 deg at least. He clearly chucks. But having said that, England are sore losers, they have no right to complain when they can not play basic spin. Ajmal chucks and England sucks
I have been watching the Pak-Eng series. When they show Ajmal's replays from square leg cameras you can see his arm bent when he starts and ends fully straight when he delivers a ball' date='[b'] looks more like 25 deg at least. He clearly chucks. But having said that, England are sore losers, they have no right to complain when they can not play basic spin. Ajmal chucks and England sucks
You must be a geometry and calculus genius.Why are you wasting your time here . Go invent something .
I have been watching the Pak-Eng series. When they show Ajmal's replays from square leg cameras you can see his arm bent when he starts and ends fully straight when he delivers a ball, looks more like 25 deg at least. He clearly chucks. But having said that, England are sore losers, they have no right to complain when they can not play basic spin. Ajmal chucks and England sucks
and rehman has clearly done more damage after that first innings 7 wkt haul ./ so ya no excuses

the whole world and his dog knows he chucks, but i think it is ok for spinners to chuck. a fast bowler can gain 5-10 kphs extra by chucking, whereas it only makes a spinner a bit more difficult to read. batsmen have had too many things in their favour for a long time. if a batter can play left and right handed, a spinner should be able to bowl and chuck.

Yes' date=' but how can you get enough velocity on the ball from an elbow which is bent that much. Especially for the doosra, which requires the back of the hand to face the batsman. Unless a bowler's wrists are like rubber he will have to straighten the elbow to get the ball to reach the batsman at a decent pace[/quote'] I am not saying he doesnt striaghten it at all.Lets say he bends the elbow to 30degrees.And when releasing the ball he striaghtens it to 20 degrees.So his total flexion is 10 degrees that is legal. Read what i posted above.Hope you get it.
I am not saying he doesnt striaghten it at all.Lets say he bends the elbow to 30degrees.And when releasing the ball he striaghtens it to 20 degrees.So his total flexion is 10 degrees that is legal. Read what i posted above.Hope you get it. Thats a factor as well.
do they calculate it like this? :blink: