Saeed Ajmal (chucker) should be banned!!

Serani

"Ÿhen being tested' date=' the bowler is topless and has reflective markers all over his bowling arm, so the 3D, high-speed cameras can film him from every angle.[b'] On TV, what you see is an optical illusion because the pictures are only 2D so the angle you see is often very different from the reality. - Dr Hurrion http://www.dawn.com/2012/01/19/saeeds-bowling-was-tested-in-3d-from-all-angles-icc-head-analyst.html LOL at bob willis trying to justify his views from a picture he grabbed from TV..know what u are talking about first you old fool.
We shouldnt bother with justifying his action neither should we worry what media and cry baby pants on fire posters think about his action. Two more 10fers are on their way. :weights:
We shouldnt bother with justifying his action neither should we worry what media and cry baby pants on fire posters think about his action. Two more 10fers are on their way. :weights:
I'm just letting them know why I think ajmal is not a chucker people need to know the difference between an opinion and a fact bob willis = opinion Dr hurrion's test results = fact
Murali was able to continue inspite of being a chucker so even Ajmal would be allowed to chuck .
if something is allowed by the ICC then it means it is included in the game of cricket meaning its legal. ICC cannot "allow" you to chuck, they made the 15 degree rule which ajmal does not break, whereas shoaib malik and johan botha's doosra broke that rule and their doosras were banned
Arguing over bowlers who have been cleared to bowl is something like this: 1st person: You got cancer. 2nd person: No I dont. They ran all the medical test and I am completely fine. 1st person: No, I am telling you I am a jacka**, and you got cancer.
^ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
lol @ all the negative comments. Cant digest the fact that we got a world class spinner. He doesnt chuck. He posses an art and is highly skilful to bamboozle batsmen. Come on I Done, keep bowling pehla-doosra-teesras and keep taking loads of wickets. :two_thumbs_up:
+1 Chuck de Patte...
Let us assume that he is a chucker. But as long as ICC considers it legitimate, he can chuck as much as he wants. He is well within the rules of the game. Who knows, sometime in the future, baseball style pitching may also become legitimate in cricket.
lol if the ICC considers it legitimate...its no longer chucking...the rules are set by the ICC..not by some assumption of an ICFer
oops i meant always wears short sleeve of course in an icc lab test you are not going to flex to your max are you :winky:
Why doesn't ICC use actual match video footages, now that excellent slo mo etc is available? Woudn't that be the fairest way of judging if anyone is chucking? Is it really necessay to wire up someone to find out the angles?