Duleep Trophy 2011-12

Chandan

2rkt- most of our good fc bowlers seem to be generating good outswing...but is it me' date=' or inswing is becoming a lost art here?too much steyn influence imo[/quote'] in tests....inswing wont get u many wickets.. but if u can bowl woth inswing and out swing then thats a gr8 talent!
2rkt- most of our good fc bowlers seem to be generating good outswing...but is it me' date=' or inswing is becoming a lost art here?too much steyn influence imo[/quote'] OUtswing is always a harder ball to face for a batsman while inswing is most useful when mixed with outswing as a surprise ball, but if stock ball is outswing you are likely to get more wickets than an inswing bowler. Most great bowlers have had outswing stock delivery like Hadlee, Kapil, Imran, Marshall, Holding, Steyn, Lee, Donald, Lillie etc.
I am of the opinion that on subcontinent wickets' date=' inswing bowled at good length will fetch you more wickets than outswingers[/quote'] not really...people can easily cover inswing (if thats the only thing ur bowling) u need to either straiten one or 2 balls or bowl out swing to get wickets with inswing..