Adelaide Test Pre match and Selection discussion thread

Magneto

Stupid person' date=' he didnt achieved anything in his 15yrs career, jealous of Shri Mahendra Singh Dhoni Ji, He holds personal grudge against CSK camp, Man I love pounding he got from Ponting in WC2003 Final. He will always be remembered as losing team skipper in finals whereas Shri Mahendra Singh Dhoni Ji won 2 World Cups, on route to win 3rd in 2015 (mark my words), his portfolio will be better than overrated Ponting at retirement, Ponting never managed to win any cup for Australia or KKR in T20.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: brilliant. this is what the modern day indian cricket fan looks like. shri mahendra singh dhoni ji...:two_thumbs_up: ipl champions league world champion
Stupid person' date=' he didnt achieved anything in his 15yrs career, jealous of Shri Mahendra Singh Dhoni Ji, He holds personal grudge against CSK camp, Man I love pounding he got from Ponting in WC2003 Final. He will always be remembered as losing team skipper in finals whereas Shri Mahendra Singh Dhoni Ji won 2 World Cups, on route to win 3rd in 2015 (mark my words), his portfolio will be better than overrated Ponting at retirement, Ponting never managed to win any cup for Australia or KKR in T20.[/quote'] You're back. :woot:
The security guard at the Criciinfo office(My office) has come up with a new kanspiracy theory. He said that Sehwag has been conspiring and hence under performing under MSD as he has kaptaani aspirations. He said that the pitch in sydney was as flat as it is today but he was pissing in his pants there and here he is playing freely. :haha:
You work for Crapinfo? :omg:

Dada is speaking bullshit. bhajji went there with an experience of 4 years and wasn't effective at all , Ashwin didn't even play 4 tests before this tour. Did well at MCG , had an important catch dropped. Even in this game he got us 2 wickets when we were attacking. After that we went defensive. His batting would have helped us on this tour. Should improve fielding though. But overall he has done close to the best an offie could do here. Criticism should go to BCCI for not finding a single leggie in 4 years , finger spinners will hardly be effective in these conditions.

Well ashwin should be teared in to. And so should rest of team. If I was comm I would massacre the lot
No problem with that ,but he does not speak a word against ishant,He is supportive of all players except ashwinand poor lad did pick more wickets than bhajji did in his life in australia.