Davangere Express watch thread

J P K

I have to admit Vinay has showed remarkable improvement , from a trundler to fast medium and bowling with control, at this time far better then PK, good ODI bowler.Umesh, Zak/Irfan, Vinay, should be the pacers to play in this series and Zak, Irfan can be rotated, PK to me is mediocre, Umesh, Aaron would've bowled better if were taken to England, he bowls ok only in conducive environment and is a one trick pony.

he is bowling really well in the CB series, give credit where its due always has tight opening spells and now seems to have better control at the death. cant complain with anything he has done so far.
Plushis fielding is looking really sharp,infact it always was. I'm really struggling to see PK break into this ODI XI.
Plushis fielding is looking really sharp' date='infact it always was. I'm really struggling to see PK break into this ODI XI.[/quote'] yep.. vinay can do wht pk does in odis at better pace.. with nw ball he does gets swing.. and troubled likes of warner so in sub continent too its a plus when batsmen are after u and how bowling at end of innings is much better then pk (i still think this guy is just ok..but better then likes of pathan.this is serious comment jpk no need to bash me :P ) but i think aaron,dinda should be ahead of him aaron definitely cos his yorkers if worked on can be a big big plus in odis
When did you start supporting east zone? :doh: You were supporting west zone' date=' isn't it? Hoshiyari dikha raha hai :agree:[/quote'] na.. we 2 have been supporting east from start.. we wanted to see these bowlers bowl and only way that was happening was if they got to finals which they did! :woot:
When did you start supporting east zone? :doh: You were supporting west zone' date=' isn't it? Hoshiyari dikha raha hai :agree:[/quote'] Why the feck would I support West Zone? :mad: :mad: Check the Duleep Trophy main match thread, the specific match threads and the Ranji Trophy thread too. :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: still :mad:
na.. we 2 have been supporting east from start.. we wanted to see these bowlers bowl and only way that was happening was if they got to finals which they did! :woot:
Watching 'bowlers' was your agenda so you did gaddari with your real zone. I've been a true-blue East Zoner for years :icflove: