Davangere Express watch thread

J P K

Abe Shubh shubh bol' date=' mere baap.... kaisi baate kar raha hai :nervous:[/quote'] Injuries do happen. Live with it. I hope we don't play Umesh in each and every match and only play him selectively so that his body has enough time to recuperate after bowling those 150 kmph thunderbolts. Should be given a break for the Asia Cup - no point slogging it out in the roads/dust bowls of Mirpur.
Injuries do happen. Live with it. I hope we don't play Umesh in each and every match and only play him selectively so that his body has enough time to recuperate after bowling those 150 kmph thunderbolts. Should be given a break for the Asia Cup - no point slogging it out in the roads/dust bowls of Mirpur.
I wanted to see him play against Pakistan alongside Varun Aaron. That'd be great sight. Indian bowlers outbowl Pakis atleast in speeds and hopefully performance wise as well :dance:
I wanted to see him play against Pakistan alongside Varun Aaron. That'd be great sight. Indian bowlers outbowl Pakis atleast in speeds and hopefully performance wise as well :dance:
thats my dream but dinda iwll probably replace him.. and he is no tundler :winky: probably quicker then most current paki bowlers :P