Davangere Express watch thread

J P K

Is this how you people mock those who have served our country??? Do you think anyone of you has the ability to make a test debut at Perth and allow Warner to score a century within 1 session??? I think we should give V Ko-maar a little more time (ie 10-12 years) before we send him back to play ranji.... gosh we are quick to pass judgements.... my Indian line-up for the foreseeable future across all 3 formats: 1. xxxx 2. xxxx parthiv patel 3. xxxx 4. xxxx 5. xxxx rohit sharma 6. xxxx 7. xxxx 8. V Ko-maar 9. xxxx 10 xxxx 11 xxxx sreesanth
I hope this thread is a joke or a sarcastic one' date=' VK is one of the most mediocre bowlers I have seen playing for a major test playing nation, it is an embarressment to see a 125 trundler, with no pace, or any other attribute, being butchered, SREEKANT HAS GONE SENILE.[/quote'] phassssst post kudos for using Caps in only half line of entire posts
I hope this thread is a joke or a sarcastic one' date=' VK is one of the most mediocre bowlers I have seen playing for a major test playing nation, it is an embarressment to see a 125 trundler, with no pace, or any other attribute, being butchered, SREEKANT HAS GONE SENILE.[/quote'] How dare you insult THE Davangere express :mad: He will show the world what he is capable of today!
england player are supposed to be the best player against swing bowling vinay kumar exposed them :giggle: btw see comments section insecure shreesanth fans bashing vinay :mad:
English conditions are supposed to be the best conditions for swing bowling. How come the hero went for over 6.5 an over in the English ODI series. Even a spinner like Ashwin was much better in those conditions. This guy is Ranji Trophy standard at the best.
I hope this thread is a joke or a sarcastic one' date=' VK is one of the most mediocre bowlers I have seen playing for a major test playing nation, it is an embarressment to see a 125 trundler, with no pace, or any other attribute, being butchered, [b']SREEKANT HAS GONE SENILE.
:haha: You don't understand. It was Sreekant's plot to deprive Karnataka of Ranji Trophy title and get Tamilnadu to win it. He almost made it but for the stupid Chennai Curator. But Sreekant did his bit-got both the Devangere Local and Hast Maithun out of the way. :hysterical:
I hope this thread is a joke or a sarcastic one' date=' VK is one of the most mediocre bowlers I have seen playing for a major test playing nation, it is an embarressment to see a 125 trundler, with no pace, or any other attribute, being butchered, SREEKANT HAS GONE SENILE.[/quote'] Seems like rain is forecast, Aussies saved by the rain. But imagine if we get a game. Vinay + Cloudy conditions... I'll let you guys finish the rest.