Davangere Express watch thread

J P K

He touched 142 kmph today. Should we have a thread titled "Countdown to Davangere Express going over 90 mph"?
He was hitting 140+ today. I have always dreamed of having an express phasst bowler.
really? why cricinfo did not show his speeds then ?
something is wrong with me im actually impressed by him now he should play all t 20's form now on :P
Don't get impressed so early. This was just like Australia A or B side, except Warner. And Warner is another Sehwag or Afridi who fires once in a while. This was just one off performance and guess what, even this performance was not outstanding. It was just a decent performance. For me, the bowler who got smacked on the world's fastest and bounciest pitch of Perth has yet to prove a lot. Everyone have those days when one can run in and can bowl faster than normal. But then one should remember, is he a natural pacer. NO. He might be feeling good these days but he is not a natural pacer.
Don't get impressed so early. This was just like Australia A or B side, except Warner. And Warner is another Sehwag or Afridi who fires once in a while. This was just one off performance and guess what, even this performance was not outstanding. It was just a decent performance. For me, the bowler who got smacked on the world's fastest and bounciest pitch of Perth has yet to prove a lot. Everyone have those days when one can run in and can bowl faster than normal. But then one should remember, is he a natural pacer. NO. He might be feeling good these days but he is not a natural pacer.
lol i know but he was decent enough here so why not give him credit? :winky: for t 20 u dont need pace imo and lets see wht he does in odis cos i think zak and yadav should be rested for 1-2 more games