Don't boo Murali says Symonds

King

Lol @ the pic... It is unfortunate that you are not willing to accept comprehensive scientific evidence which says Murali flexion in his arm is akin to most bowlers who have a place among the cricketing records. You are going by what you "see". Unfortunately , things are not what they seem to be.
Mars-man.... u r very innocent....u still dont understand how politics works.... u take everything at its face-value... i have followed closely, the entire career, the hue about his action, how it died, who were involved.... now, everybody who is a somebody in cricket, thinks 10 times now before raising this issue... Murali single-handedly polarised the cricketing world and it would have been split up into 2 if he had been banned and his records revoked.... even after watching, how 2 paaki fast bowlers tested positive for Steroids and were still let go scot-free, u have not got no clue...
Mars-man.... u r very innocent....u still dont understand how politics works.... u take everything at its face-value... i have followed closely, the entire career, the hue about his action, how it died, who were involved.... now, everybody who is a somebody in cricket, thinks 10 times now before raising this issue... Murali single-handedly polarised the cricketing world and it would have been split up into 2 if he had been banned and his records revoked.... even after watching, how 2 paaki fast bowlers tested positive for Steroids and were still let go scot-free, u have not got no clue...
Thanks for the " You are innocent" claim gats. I would like to take it as a compliment. I have seen Murali's career too. How he was viciously victimized by certain sections of the media , who were so intent on a glorifying a drug-taking , match fixing cheat. And yes , Murali did polarize the world , and for good reason too. The asian bloc couldnt have just simply stood aside and watched as some agenda-loaded elements of the western media systematically played down murali's achievments. If you fail to see that , I wonder if the " You are innocent" claim could apply to you too, And Ofcourse i know both Shoaib and Asif are drug cheats and that the PCB deliberately dropped them from the world cup to avoid tests. Lets put it this way , I try to be as fair as possible before labeling people as something. If that is mistaken for innocence , I really cant help it.
Murali's flexion is between 12-14 degrees, McGrath's is 10-12 degrees. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Bottomline is, Murali is NOT a chucker or if he is, then everyone is a chucker if the same standards are applied. Unfortunately for you, you are one of the few morons who'd trust your eyes in a 2-d television projection of a 3-d image and still argue like an idiot when science says otherwise. Carry on, no shortages of morons around who chat nonsense even AFTER science has proved them wrong. I consider Murali's record to be more valid than Warney's who is a drug-cheat.
Murali's flexion is between 12-14 degrees, McGrath's is 10-12 degrees. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Bottomline is, Murali is NOT a chucker or if he is, then everyone is a chucker if the same standards are applied.
u r too much of a rookie to understand tht this discussion aint about flexion.... keep ur cr@p to the religions forum.... this is a man's sport, not something a kid can debate about from wikipedia and google...
u r too much of a rookie to understand tht this discussion aint about flexion
And you are too much of a senile old man, who has forgotten the fine print in cricket, to realize that chucking = flexion,minus hyperextension. Period.
this is a man's sport, not something a kid can debate about from wikipedia and google...
You are then a senile old man to've forgotten the basics of cricket. As i said, it is a fact that if Murali is a chucker, so are 99% of bowlers who've ever bowled in cricket- both in terms of posessing flexion AND being very close to Murali's level of flexion. If you are still young enough to remember the basics of mathematics, then take out your protractor and measure 2 degrees- then you will perhaps jog your old rusty memory on how little a difference it is and how the 'chucking' difference between Murali and McGrath is insignificant.
And you are too much of a senile old man, who has forgotten the fine print in cricket, to realize that chucking = flexion,minus hyperextension. Period. You are then a senile old man to've forgotten the basics of cricket. As i said, it is a fact that if Murali is a chucker, so are 99% of bowlers who've ever bowled in cricket- both in terms of posessing flexion AND being very close to Murali's level of flexion. If you are still young enough to remember the basics of mathematics, then take out your protractor and measure 2 degrees- then you will perhaps jog your old rusty memory on how little a difference it is and how the 'chucking' difference between Murali and McGrath is insignificant.
more garbage from the embarrassed kid...
more garbage from the embarrassed kid...
As usual, left speechless when confronted with facts & reality. Nothing unexpected, really. :haha: Gator's standard modus operand : say 'garbage' when logic & facts presented is beyond Gator's ability to comprehend.
As usual, left speechless when confronted with facts & reality. Nothing unexpected, really. :haha: Gator's standard modus operand : say 'garbage' when logic & facts presented is beyond Gator's ability to comprehend.
i dont have time for people who post from Google.... many people would attest to tht...
Originally Posted by dada_rocks viewpost.gif He lacks knowledge period there is no need to qualify.. Thanks to google he puts few garbage here and there. recently we were debating voting in CWC at the eve of independence for PM's post the clown comes up wiht the SC Bose drivel.. I wondered why he broached up this unrelated topic then I put those words in google search and hit enter voila very first result was talking about SC Bose..
i dont have time for people who post from Google.... many people would attest to tht...
Nice cop-out. I guess you are not man enough to admit when you have no counter to facts & logic. So much for the chest thumping 'man's sport' declaration. Come back old man, when you have the ability to debate facts, not just say 'garbage, kid, googler' etc. and try to draw attention away from the facts you cannot answer. And while you are at it, educate yourself better on the definition of the word 'chucking' as defined by ICC pre and post 'ammendment'. PS: After you've read the laws and kept cricket in perspective, perhaps then you'd realize that i don't bother posting much here because this is too simple a sport, too easy an issue to understand and its rather childish to be fighting over something as meaningless as a guy whacking a ball and 11 men chasing it. The backroom, atleast, often deals with far more reasonable matters than the stupidity of sports-mania.
PS: After you've read the laws and kept cricket in perspective, perhaps then you'd realize that i don't bother posting much here because this is too simple a sport, too easy an issue to understand and its rather childish to be fighting over something as meaningless as a guy whacking a ball and 11 men chasing it. The backroom, atleast, often deals with far more reasonable matters than the stupidity of sports-mania.
do urselff a favor and stay there...
Come back old man, when you have the ability to debate facts, not just say 'garbage, kid, googler' etc. and try to draw attention away from the facts you cannot answer. And while you are at it, educate yourself better on the definition of the word 'chucking' as defined by ICC pre and post 'ammendment'.
i have debated enuf with whom i considered worthy of debate and who i feel have knowledge of the game... u can start by diggin up my old posts on this topic and reviewin them and learning from them...
i have debated enuf with whom i considered worthy of debate and who i feel have knowledge of the game... u can start by diggin up my old posts on this topic and reviewin them and learning from them...
More nonsense to run away from the facts presented. I see no counter to that, just mindless chest-thumping, chump. Come to the table and lets discuss the definition of chucking, what it is & what it has been and how Murali's chucking compares to the rest. Your 'eyes' are irrelevant here- only thing that matters here is the science behind it. Got the balls, chump ?
do urselff a favor and stay there...
more like doing *YOU* a favour...given that you cant stand the facts i presented and instead of devoting 1 post to counter it, you devote 3-4 posts to chest-thump about how it is rubbish and google derived. Typical talk of the man who doesnt know when his logic has been shown to be flawed.
Come to the table and lets discuss the definition of chucking, what it is & what it has been and how Murali's chucking compares to the rest.
lol.... u sound so much like a geek.... go and review my earlier posts... i cant be bothered to type em all again, especially for a rookie like u....
lol.... u sound so much like a geek.... go and review my earlier posts... i cant be bothered to type em all again, especially for a rookie like u....
Typical smokescreen effort. Your earlier posts did nothing to address the basic facts relating to chucking and murali's comparison to the 99% of other bowlers who were chuckers. You are simply running away because the facts prove you wrong but you are apparently not 'man' enough to admit that.