Your Favorite Indian Models (NSFW)

doozie

Is that any achievement? Mere stupidity. Nothing great in that. Every woman is beautiful. I consider all the women that I know are more beautiful than these.
Blue Panther strikes. As I explained earlier discussion with you - skin deep beauty has its own purpose/place, and this thread is about it.

Text that's a good addition! chainsmoker all human advancement has been made only because we men want to look at beautiful women. It's why we made fire so we can see pretty females in the night, it's why we invented the printing press and its why we made the internet. and you are deluding yourself if you say every woman is equally beautiful to look at. That's not how we men are wired. messed up or not that's a separate issue, but that's just the way we are. So please contribute or save your holier-than-thou attitude for another time and another place.
Kya filmy-pilmy baate kar raha hai yar :giggle:. Whatever examples you r giving are mere non-sense. I don't know who told you all this. You mean to say, we have discovered fire or printing press or internet just to fulfill our horny feelings or we wanted to see beautiful women. :cantstop: Acha to, otherwise we wouldn't have discovered anything, right? What are you talking about? And I have never called myself a holy person lol. People who know me on ICF knows better about it.

Blue Panther strikes. As I explained earlier discussion with you - skin deep beauty has its own purpose/place, and this thread is about it.
I have nothing against the thread. I just don't like the point that these are some of the most beautiful women around so we have to admire them. You don't have to admire any human being just on the basis of his/her beauty. You have to see the quality of a person. If you are going to worship or give so much respect to these models, just because they are beautiful, then come to Chandigarh or North India, you will see much much more beautiful girls in every second house. But, we people don't start worshiping those beautiful people around us. This is just a common thing, thats it.

I have nothing against the thread. I just don't like the point that these are some of the most beautiful women around so we have to admire them. You don't have to admire any human being just on the basis of his/her beauty. You have to see the quality of a person. If you are going to worship or give so much respect to these models, just because they are beautiful, then come to Chandigarh or North India, you will see much much more beautiful girls in every second house. But, we people don't start worshiping those beautiful people around us. This is just a common thing, thats it.
am definitely booking my flight to Chandigarh, hows the weather there.:P btw, agree with your post:two_thumbs_up:

abe dood ,kya lafra hai ?I don't know how this thread is disrespecting woman :O.We aren't posting nude or something . nd yes ,nobody is worshiping these models man .People are just admiring the beauty :P between if you start worshiping people around the house than you will be called "Stalker" in a polite way

Arre yaar :facepalm: yeh khushi ke aalam mein kya popatiya raag cheda hai tumne. Kaun worship kar raha hai? We are appreciating and enjoying the beauty of our women. Your suggestion while not without merit but it is not possible to emulate the thread in real life without looking like a creep/stalker/despo/chayp. I hope you understand that this is a deterrent for many of us. Please find your way out of this thread and continue on your way. :yay:

Abey.. OP is not conducting a Miss Universe pageant OR swyamvar...keep your "inner beauty" nonsense out of this and such threads. You may jerk off to Mother Teresa, she is right there on the top of the list of "most beautiful woman of all time".