Why exactly is Tendulkar in the odi team???

Why exactly is Tendulkar in the odi team???  

1. 1.

• To "guide" youngsters like Jadeja in the team
    • To get his 100th 100 as he knows he's gonna struggle in Tests
    • He wanted to have a longer vacation in Aus so he came "back" for Aussie tri series
    • Can't say. It's a head scratcher and I have no clue

Wonder why it took "god" 22 years to win a WC :hmmm: He should be thankful to Gambhir and Dhoni else he would have gone another 20 years without the WC win :hysterical:
God was waiting for the right moment to lift the cup. Why did it take Krishna so much time to beat the Kauravas or Ram so much time to kill Ravana? God chooses his own time. :giggle:
I guess you have switched troll mode on. Anyways' date=' Was he responsible for all those defeats or the fact that we had a mediocre team back then?[/quote'] I was simply responding to the "great man can do whatever he wants" jibe :giggle: Seriously when he hangs up his boots I would remember only 2 of his innings - 136 against Pakis in a losing cause and 98 in 2003 world cup. Rest of the time he racked up runs and stats but was never really a difference maker.
I was simply responding to the "great man can do whatever he wants" jibe :giggle: Seriously when he hangs up his boots I would remember only 2 of his innings - 136 against Pakis in a losing cause and 98 in 2003 world cup. Rest of the time he racked up runs and stats but was never really a difference maker.
Ok
I was simply responding to the "great man can do whatever he wants" jibe :giggle: Seriously when he hangs up his boots I would remember only 2 of his innings - 136 against Pakis in a losing cause and 98 in 2003 world cup. Rest of the time he racked up runs and stats but was never really a difference maker.
Lol at your hatred for Sachin. There is a clear case for him retiring from ODI's but you are so anti-Sachin it is ridiculous.
Lol at your hatred for Sachin. There is a clear case for him retiring from ODI's but you are so anti-Sachin it is ridiculous.
Well I am a Team India fan and not a Sachin Tendulkar XI follower. SRT used to be my favorite cricketer but it's time for him to go. I like Dhoni a lot as well but tomorrow if his presence in the team undermines the team's performance, which is beginning to happen in Tests, I would be the first one to gun for his head as well. My loyalty is to Team India and not to ANY individual player.
nth time .. if it was just about 100th 100, he wouldn't have missed WI series (home-ODIs and away), or England ODIs...this has been media hype all the way long, which public easily subscribe to...and this just got fueled with unfortunate dip in form and some bad luck. fun fact - at 39 he is much fitter and committed/passionate than testosterone kay godowns - Ashwin, VK, PK etal...raina/kohli/Jaddu/Rohit can dive around in infield, but SRT (and most of his generation) were never known to do that..and he still gives his 100% wherever the captain places him. You don't have many choices.. Apni gaaandey jalaatey raho, hum haath sekengey, aur match ka maza lengey.....tumharey cheekhne chillane se kuchh nahi hone waala.
+1 Why shouldnt he play??? He is fit and in form as much as the next man, and with Dhoni's selections youngsters probably wouldnt even get a chance he'd just play one of his cronies like Jadega or Sehwag
Well I am a Team India fan and not a Sachin Tendulkar XI follower. SRT used to be my favorite cricketer but it's time for him to go. I like Dhoni a lot as well but tomorrow if his presence in the team undermines the team's performance' date= which is beginning to happen in Tests, I would be the first one to gun for his head as well. My loyalty is to Team India and not to ANY individual player.
Dhoni has to go today,There is no tomm.