Vijay Hazare Trophy, 2011/12

Sir john

I doubt Dinda will be playing tomorrow...Dhoni has this habit of letting his trusted ones do their bit of t**ti first...a new player is introduced only when one of the 'experienced' ones shats himself to the point of stomach/loin/groin cramp
:om:
Shami Ahmed has been a find ' date=' can bowl in ODI'S AND LONGER VERSION, wicket taker and bowls with control, L Shukla is not a bad bat, definetly can be tried out as t20 player to begin with.Saha has impressed me most last 4 to 5 months.[/quote'] long way to go.. shami has talent reminds me bit of sreesanth :cantstop: but he needs 2 seasons to become a good bowler
long way to go.. shami has talent reminds me bit of sreesanth :cantstop: but he needs 2 seasons to become a good bowler
YES I meant in domestic scene, he does remind one of Sreesanth in terms of swing , seam, similar height, built, pace wise also, his action much smoother, bowls with better control.
YES I meant in domestic scene' date=' he does remind one of Sreesanth in terms of swing , seam, similar height, built, pace wise also, his action much smoother, bowls with better control.[/quote'] yep..i think he has some talent but the match i sw... well lets be fair it was helping wicket.. we dont get many wickets like that in india hen eeds to prove himself on flatter tracks
yep..i think he has some talent but the match i sw... well lets be fair it was helping wicket.. we dont get many wickets like that in india hen eeds to prove himself on flatter tracks
He is a genuine talent. Frankly if you ask me, I'd say he is our best domestic upcoming natural talent. He has pace, he is strong, he has in-swing, out-swing, reverse swing, he has aggression. He is a complete package. Now, the next question is whether he can do justice to his talent and take it to higher level. That, we will find out in next couple of years
He is a genuine talent. Frankly if you ask me, I'd say he is our best domestic upcoming natural talent. He has pace, he is strong, he has in-swing, out-swing, reverse swing, he has aggression. He is a complete package. Now, the next question is whether he can do justice to his talent and take it to higher level. That, we will find out in next couple of years
i hope he does .. and i think he is in right team...they support there bowlers..even dind got better there
i hope he does .. and i think he is in right team...they support their bowlers..even dinda got better there
Exactly. My state team supports and grooms it pacers or, more specifically, the current team is doing so. The exact opposite of the Indian team where almost no pacer develops and improves. Most of them deteriorate. There is accute lack of encouragement and scientific training. The Bengal team currently has or is developing a pace bowling culture whereas the Indian team lacks it.
Exactly. My state team supports and grooms it pacers or' date=' more specifically, the current team is doing so. The exact opposite of the Indian team where almost no pacer develops and improves. Most of them deteriorate. There is accute lack of encouragement and scientific training. The Bengal team currently has or is developing a pace bowling culture whereas the Indian team lacks it.[/quote'] agree :((
i hope he does .. and i think he is in right team...they support there bowlers..even dind got better there
Thats a good point you make there... Bengal supports their bowlers, no doubt. They had given enough chances to Ranadeb Bose in the past. Now, they are have groomed Dinda pretty well and Shami Ahmed is also coming up
i think this will be off topic.. but i read this in news paper.. dinda most impressive (this was subheading ) well dinda was bowling to dhoni in nets.. first ball yorker which hits his foot 2nd another yorker digs out some how .. 3rd.... off stump out of ground :winky: i think dinda is going to play first match for sure now :D
:finger::finger: